FACTORY  &  SHOP
Foren

Foren Die Schmiede Andere Themen
[MD/Genny] Brave Battle Saga 
21/05/2018 - 18:51
Same here [:gen]
Kai Koskinen
23/05/2018 - 10:03
Thanks for the post Tokay, I´m visiting Piko´s shop regularly. Unfortunately the import charges will be added to the game´s price and shipping (by the customs office).

For Dorke & Ymp for example, Piko added the volcano world all by themselves to add one more world to the game. They improve if they can =)
~ Respect Developers ~
23/05/2018 - 18:26
Most annoying fanboy ever
24/05/2018 - 00:44
I hate that they force you to register so you can view the site. I guess i'll pass until they charge.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
25/05/2018 - 16:26
Thank you Tokay, I´ve registered on their site a few weeks ago. Sadly they postponed The Chaos Engine 2.

What makes me aware is the fact that their ´To know´ section is unfilled or not working, which is unprofessional. I don´t even know where they ship from. By they way, yes Piko ships internationally. But it´s expensive ´cause of the import charges.
~ Respect Developers ~
25/05/2018 - 16:32
They ship from us. Or atleast my package is from there.
Kai Koskinen
28/05/2018 - 19:11
Free Agent Games (rushongame.com) ships from France. So there are no import fees in Europe.
29/05/2018 - 08:31
Doh.. and now you say that [:dead]
Kai Koskinen
31/05/2018 - 11:31
Thank you/Danke Lichtkegel =D
~ Respect Developers ~
11/06/2018 - 17:21
My game arrived. It looks great.

Unfortunately the import charges will be added to the game´s price and shipping (by the customs office). 

Like Lichtkegel said, rushongame.com would solve the problem for anybody in the EU.
I ordered from pikointeractive.com and I did not pay import taxes, maybe the people working at customs thought it was an old game without value.
I import a lot of old gaming/computer stuff from outside Europe, and Portuguese customs never charged me taxes. One time I imported a brand new PS4 game, and I had to pay about 20€ in taxes.
Bitte melde Dich an, wenn Du eine Antwort schreiben möchtest.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONEN