BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards The Factory About WM's MGF
Elysian Shadows -WM Publishing
01/11/2016 - 11:22
@tbp17 the game is 95% complete since end of july when the AF lost the lugage with the hadware, the development is stopped since august, Fonz is doing a closed beta test ATM preparing the game to be released, packages and so on and meanwhile the new hardware is being prepared at factory to complete the last 5%, Fonzie is actually working from 5 AM till 12 AM every day no stop 7 days a week to make the game happen, in the meantime I´m working on pixels of a future still not annunced project, getting ready to work on another guide to [:WM] ASAP, and waiting to translate some new things to [:WM] too, so we are pretty busy these days here, mate this is all I can share at moment, perhaps a new contest to get things warm here...[:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
01/11/2016 - 12:02
 perhaps a new contest to get things warm here...[:P] 

http://st.depositphotos.com/1103179/1380/i/170/depositphotos_13806547-Smiley-doodle-02.jpgnot yet...please!
01/11/2016 - 12:04
why uipneu??? [:P][:P][:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
01/11/2016 - 12:16
Sorry but overdose simply, we all want the concrete.
01/11/2016 - 13:03
So simple thing, do not participate and let the ones that want to win some prizes to participate ^^
Make Yourself Heard!!!
01/11/2016 - 17:24
Indeed I give my point of view, in all cases freedom of expression is very nice and I congratulate WM to respect the different moods of each.
02/11/2016 - 18:28
I'd just like to say...

uipneu's opinions and attitudes do not reflect my own.

I have a firm appreciation for the craft involved with a creative product, and can appreciate the time, effort, and adversity that is required to make something.

As part of that, I like to be kept in the dialogue and hear about the process, especially if it's a long and slow one.

So I ask WM not to assume what uipneu says is reflective of the entire WM community. (not that they have, but just putting ti out there).
Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle.
02/11/2016 - 18:40
He's just saying he wants answers, not contests.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
03/11/2016 - 05:27
I don't see the problem in make some contests to attract people back at this forum, I think that you have all the rights to not like but keep to yourself so we can maintain a good vibe here, thanks evil for the kind words I'll try to post more often on the blog telling the adventures in making game to old consoles, as soon I can share the new project I'm working on =)
Ps: people taking care of blogs and contests isn't the same people that sometimes got all the info but I'm trying to bring something new every time I get them!
Make Yourself Heard!!!
03/11/2016 - 08:17
Precisely, to keep a good atmosphere, contests galore are against productive.
After Evil, when I specify "we" is to appoint an opinion widely supported by the community after of course some opinions diverged.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS