SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory About WM's MGF
It Came From The Desert
25/05/2017 - 14:28
I know Piko found a way to get himself involved in this but he would be the only guy who would know, that and the german guy who is in charge of fixing the game up.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
25/05/2017 - 16:33
From what I know, Starbreeze Studios bought the rights. Based on their inventory, I doubt they will release the game on an older generation console. However if they honor the old deal, Piko was supposed to program and Watermelon was to publish. However, a Rocketier Kickstarter was cancelled probably because of the take over.

So it's possible that this will be released, Piko seems very quiet lately. I think if Starbreeze does bother with this game, it might be overhauled as a new Gen game.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
26/05/2017 - 13:54
Bad news. I just wonder why the games´ website is still up.. It never got updates though. The german guy (I think his name is Sven) never ansered to any fan requests.

Let´s hope that Piko has the rights to release the extended cut version on the Mega Drive in the near future.

EDIT: Here´s the official statement from Starbreeze from last summer: https://www.starbreeze.com/2016/05/starbreeze-acquires-rights-cinemawares-classic-video-game-catalogue-including-came-dessert-defender-crown-wings/ 

I guess all our hopes have been died now, at it seems they just want to release to the new consoles.. what a shame.
~ Respect Developers ~
26/05/2017 - 16:40
OH, that's sad. I was hoping they could release a good game for the [:gen].
07/07/2018 - 18:41
I hope news of this game comes soon.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS