SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards The Factory Off Topic
L'Abbaye Des Morts
03/09/2017 - 12:47
Today Play On Retro started the pre-sale for L'Abbaye Des Morts, which is a [:gen] port of the freeware game by Locomalito (you can download it from locomalito.com). If the deluxe edition threshold of 50 units is reached it will be produced, if not then it will be produced as a standard edition. It looks really cool, with an artbook, manual, poster, postcard, a mysterious envelope, a leather bag, outside box... Take a look!

http://playonretro.com/store/img/cms/Abbaye_deluxe_1.png

http://playonretro.com/store/es/content/9-l-abbaye-des-morts 
04/09/2017 - 07:34
They've achieved the minimum amount of orders to guarantee the production of the deluxe edition in less than a day, 25 days more to go! I still have to order mine.
04/09/2017 - 09:50
Who produces the game exactly? Are they new? I have already been very disappointed by 1985alternativo both in terms of quality, and commitment fulfilling.
Most annoying fanboy ever
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
50%
04/09/2017 - 11:28
I don't know exactly who runs Play On Retro. I think is a guy who got out from 1985 Alternativo, that yes, aren't good. But this is a whole new deal, they fulfill their commitments, and up until now their quality is really good (not [:WM] level, but good for the price). At least I can only tell good things about them from my own experience.
04/09/2017 - 12:16
Price looks really low... I am tempted, but experience with 1985 was like a cold shower to me.
I'll just wait to see first actual pictures of cartridge and package.
Most annoying fanboy ever
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
50%
04/09/2017 - 12:35
I'll surely buy one for me, so I'll let you know.
05/09/2017 - 21:42
Thanks for posting this Nihi.

It looks quite interesting and the prices are fair enough. I will think about this, but I agree with Tokay and to see a real photo of the games would be the best.
~ Respect Developers ~
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS