SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Off Topic
L'Abbaye Des Morts
08/01/2018 - 03:07
That's a nice review. I also received it a few weeeks ago, and I agree with Gordman's review: nice materials and lots of love and effort put into this release. I've also been playing the game a lot, trying to master it. Up until now I've managed to finish it in the original mode (which grants you more lives) in both difficulties. It was easier for me since I already knew the original game for PC. Mega Drive mode is harder and has nicer graphics, and from what I can see maybe it has some secrets added (I've managed to climb to a new platform in the hangman's tree room, but I can't seem to reach the platform next to it yet... Maybe there is some secret unlocked for finishing the game in it's Mega Drive mode?). I'm really enjoying this version of the game! Really challenging, and worth the money in my book.
09/01/2018 - 15:38
Thanks a lot Nihi =)

The thing with the hangman´s tree is very interesting, so I wasn´t that wrong at all that there must be something hidden!
~ Respect Developers ~
07/02/2018 - 20:39
If you guys want to play the game for free, you can get the ROM here:

https://playonretro.itch.io/ 
12/11/2018 - 19:56
Hello;
Justo to report that we launched pre-order for Zooming Secretary: Going Panic! for Megadrive. You can check it on www.playonretro.com Thanks a lot.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS