SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory Troubleshooting
A friend can not make posts
16/03/2017 - 17:30
Our old friend TulioAdriano can not post on the Paprium forums here can any mod that see this help him?
Fight the future with the power of your Dreamcast
16/03/2017 - 17:38
This is very strange... He mentioned any error message?
Get 10% OFF on PAPRIUM preorder!!! Use this coupon code: 9234565
16/03/2017 - 17:45
 One mystery remains though: Why the heck I can't post on the MGF... every time I push the submit button it goes away and comes back with my message unsent. I tried from other forums, other browsers, other computers, even tried from my phone... no success.  
16/03/2017 - 18:08
This is a kind of problem that moderators can't handle, sorry...
I guess only Fonzie or people at support can see and solve this.
16/03/2017 - 18:09
Could you pass the message along? i have no real way of getting Fonzie's attention.
16/03/2017 - 18:13
TulioAdriano: Thanks. I even made this video to show how it's happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxx1MWP5VNA 
16/03/2017 - 18:51
I'll try to reach Fonzie, but since when he have this issue? He also opened a support ticket?

EDIT: Duh! He can't post, so he can't open a support ticket...
16/03/2017 - 18:56
Atleast since march tenth.
Here is his quote to me on the sega 16 forum for Paprium.
http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?22142-Project-Y-Official-Thread/page252 
 Hehe that's crazy zredgemz!

Anyway, I'm unable to post on Magical Game Factgory for some unknown reason. I have been trying to post on the "Development News" topic, that since this 120$ controller is an arcade stick, I actually didn't participate on its design (since I mentioned I had participated in the design of another controller). Unless it includes the technology planned for the other stuff, which I think it's unlikely.

Let's see it out, I can't wait to see this project finished. 
kenshin_sp relayed a message to me about the acradestick from Tulio a while back but i forgot what thread it was here on MGF, so atleast one person knew something was wrong but i doubt kenshin_sp knew if it was on Tulio's end or the website.

I know Fonzie has been working on the site since the tenth or maybe even before since i practically live here. [:P]
Maybe it is a unintentional bug that Fonzie can fix shortly.

Hopefully Tulio can be back here with us to celebrate his contribution to Paprium and show his excitement for this release with us.
16/03/2017 - 20:05
Tulio taked to me a few days ago, I´ve sent a message to Fonz myself and he told me that can be the site being moved from server and other stuff, so I don´t figure whats is it yet... :/
Make Yourself Heard!!!
16/03/2017 - 20:27
Tulio, which browser are you using?
Try HTTP connection instead of HTTPS.
Most annoying fanboy ever
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS