SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Characters
19/03/2017 - 19:42
What do you expect from the individual story line of each character?

http://i.imgur.com/a9UHQbW.png
and What means this silhouette? it will be this character?

http://i.imgur.com/hhvQhF9.jpg
SHOW RESPECT!
19/03/2017 - 20:02
Dibs on unlockable. Hopefully anyway. But I thought this character was in a pile of unused stuff.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
19/03/2017 - 20:46
I think the big guy is Tug and that police officer might be dice before everything hit the fan in Paprium city, i believe dice was on the police force before the police became corrupt and started working for who ever is in charge of the gangs.

Not sure on Tug or Alex yet, I imagine that Tug decided to become a hero after he grew that awesome mullet.

That cop could also be a partner to one of the hero's who still works with the police force and the only one who is not corrupt.
10438813 10% Coupon Paprium
19/03/2017 - 22:15
@zredgemz
Great appointment about police force.

Tug decided to become a hero after he grew that awesome mullet.

hahahahah LOL
SHOW RESPECT!
20/03/2017 - 22:16
C'est dommage que durant le développement du jeu il ni y ai pas eu plus de vote ou de consultation vis à vis des personnage et de leurs aspect graphique (entre autres choses).

Il y avait sans doute pas mal d'ébauches qui sans spoiler quoi que se soit aurait pu être mis soumis aux avis.

Fonzie l'avait fait pour les stages. C'était super intéressant et l'ont peu constater clairement que ça à été une source d'inspiration pour la conception des stages et des lieux. Il y avait eu pas mal d'idées sur le topic en question.
21/03/2017 - 15:58
Wouldn't it be crazy if this officer character was actually Dice before he was altered by some sort of post apocalyptic mutagenesis/fallout accident. Now his hair is beach white, he has to wear an optic visor for sight, and he's more cyborg than man. Kind of like a RoboCop angle. You gotta admit that would make for a pretty awesome back story.
21/03/2017 - 16:31
Yes it would, Paprium looks like the city is filled with mutant's.
https://wtfbabe.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/robocop-15-saint-pauly-wtf.jpg?w=1914

We need a good cyborg to crush them.

Dice may be that cyborg.

21/03/2017 - 22:21
If we're looking specifically at the main characters, I have a few theories I've been playing around with concerning Tug and Alex.

I believe Tug is a retired World Class fighter/martial artist who has been forced out of his retirement to fight for his life. He is definitely from pre-cyborg/humanoid era. The mullet is a dead give away that he's old world Paprium. He's probably very unwilling to except Paprium as it is today. As far as dialogue for Tug, I would expect a disciplined and wise character who remains calm in any situation and speaks few words when expressing himself.

Alex is the hardest one to decipher. She looks like she is or use to be part of a high security response team. I gather this from all of her protective gear and choice of weapon. Maybe she has chosen to rebel against her superiors because this time her orders went too far. So, refusing to do the governments dirty work she finds herself exiled and considered a target. Now she must fight against the very company she use to be a part of.

I don't know if this was by accident or association but the female enemy Sheeva/Ace seems to be wearing a very similar outfit to Alex. Take a close look at the screenshots and you will see what I mean. This is why I believe Alex has some sort of affiliation with the enemy at hand.
21/03/2017 - 22:58
I do not want to jump the gun but i have been going through the old forum's and if what i read is right, Alex has the biggest part in the story.

Alex may be the Axel of Paprium as Axel was the main character to the street's of rage series.

Our very own forum member Gigabyte might have a cameo in the game as well.
23/03/2017 - 06:00
I sure hope so!
Destroy him, my robots.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS