SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Don't Panic!
04/09/2017 - 10:10
I'm sure you have all heard the news by now but don't panic! Paprium may be delayed due to outside sources but things are back on track. It is a blow that we have to wait at least another 4 months and I know a lot of you will accept this as par of the course and others will complain like crazy. How you deal with this blow is entirely up to you. The good news is that the game is still coming and it is going to be worth the wait. As you can see, our bad guys are waiting patiently for the fight to commence, they are not going away. Be prepared to beat them or be beat by them come 2018.

RULE, BE RULED, OR DIE!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2n7njbp.jpg
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
21%
04/09/2017 - 10:47
Man, I had to laugh so badly about the mail I got. Paypal IS a strange company sometimes.

Back in april 2017, I ordered a shirt from a pro wrestler. I paid her, but I never got my shirt or a refund. I opened a Paypal ticket, which had been closed after some time because the pro wrestler didn´t do anything. Paypal told me that I needed to submit a formal application about this. They said I never did that so they will never help me out. The point is: I did it, I did. They were wrong. So all I can hope is to get my money back from that wrestler.

So, by reading that Paypal is thinking that [:wm] seems to be dealing with drugs made me laugh, and I´m still laughing. Paypal is so strange. Bad bad [:wm], taking our money to deal with drugs :,D

EDIT 09/05/2017: A close friend of mine had a job interview today, with Paypal! She was able to find out that Paypal really blocks accounts if they think that someone is generating a strange amount of money. Paypal does it if they think they should to, so this time it´s not a fault by [:wm].
~ Respect Developers ~
04/09/2017 - 11:32
It's not [:WM] fault, so I'm not complaininig nor asking a refund. As said before, people have to learn a couple of things about patience. Paprium will be worth the wait!
11%
04/09/2017 - 11:57
Let's hope so!
www.tennokoe.co.uk
04/09/2017 - 12:15
With Chinese new year happening in February, I would not be surprised that we see additional delay occur.

Meanwhile, check 2 times before crossing the road, and do not drink and drive! [:P]
Most annoying fanboy ever
04/09/2017 - 13:50
[:WM] is really back on track and Fonzie is still work a lot to bring the best beat n' all/rpg of time [:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
04/09/2017 - 14:14
Like I have said before, my PS4 & PSVR backlog/upcoming games is a beast at the moment anyway. Take your time with Paprium and don't rush out a mediocre product just because a group of whiny @$$holes want a refund... Those type of gamers are bad for the industry ;)
16%
04/09/2017 - 16:13
I kinda figured something big was going on with paypal but i knew Fonzie and the team would still start manufacturing, please get everything made before Chinese new year. If that can be done, then maybe shipping to us can start in February.

I still have faith.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
04/09/2017 - 16:32
Why is everyone on damage control? PayPal or not its a garbage way to handle it. And from what I read there is still no resolution to the payment issue. A payment issue takes an additional 6 months to sort out? Sounds great...
04/09/2017 - 16:36
This is unfortunate but hopefully WM will get it sorted out soon.
A short gameplay video would be nice to see while we wait :D
Sega Dude
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS