SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Don't Panic!
12/10/2017 - 16:39
Goldenboy, are you still working on graphics/ sprite fixes?
13/10/2017 - 13:32
There are still a few thigs to finish and having no news is a bit weird for me to be in this situation. I have been quite active the first 3 years of production making our game and always in support/ improoving things until the announcement. Not sure whats going on since the Paypal issue.

I guess I have to continue and be patient. Hopefully Fonzie is getting things done on his side.

As for sprites they are all are pretty much done.
https://twitter.com/XLuis__MartinsX
14/10/2017 - 21:28
XGoldenboyX this will worry a lot of people, no doubt. To be honest, i'm the largest investor in this project and my wife has asked me some serious questions since September. I'll make no bones about it, she has asked me to ask for a refund of ALL the money i've put into the project. I have told her there is no way this is going to happen, I still believe the project will release. This has caused some friction between us but I really do believe the game will come to fruition. When that will be? I'm really hoping for a 2018 release, it will be 6 years in February since I first invested. So much in our lives have changed. I've not played my Mega Drive in around 6 months and it's sad to see sites like segaage and sega-16 die like they have, and they have. They are dead. However.....it takes a release along the lines of Pier Solar to kick the console back into the minds of the mainstream and this release will do this, does anyone here doubt it will do that? Personally for me gaming in general has had to take a back seat. My son was less than one year old when Pier Solar first arrived into my hands and since then i've had another child, bought my first house and settled in a long term secure job.

I no longer spend over 50% of my monthly wage on retro games/retro gaming items. I did this for a huge chunk of my life but it became physically impossible around 4 years ago. My love for the Mega Drive never died, I still have one hooked up to my main tv. I have to admit though that more often than not the gaming time I do get now is spent on my either my Xbox 360 or my PS4, in particular my PSVR. I'm banking on the release of Paprium to reignite my love for my all time beloved console in the way Pier Solar did. Pier Solar, for me, was an absolute game changer and I know many people who felt the same way. Seeing a finished game, with top notch production and materials , come out on this old beauty changed my retro gaming views forever. I think Paprium will do this again, I really do.

It's a shame we do not have the amount of active forum users here as we would all like but it's a sign of the times. The core stays loyal no matter what.

I still introduce new friends to Pier Solar now and they are blown away, it seems almost impossible that the project happened. The back story is a myth of legends.

Paprium will continue that tradition. Of this there is no doubt. We live in hope for a 2018 release. I too live in this hope!
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
14/10/2017 - 22:18
Fonzie's a total jackass, he pulled a release date out of his ass (once again), the game is not even finished according to golden boy, and no one knows what's going on. He will come up with another excuse, AGAIN, and will never admit there is no money left. By releasing a trailer he built hype and got a lot of cash, knowing the release would never be met. You can ask for a refund all you want, you will never get an answer. He fucked us all, maybe PayPal was right to block funds after all and we get our money back. We need answers NOW.
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
14/10/2017 - 22:20
@goldenboy: please be honest, have you played the game? Yes or no? If yes, is it near completion?
14/10/2017 - 22:27
Also, anyone can confirm they have beta tested the game???? Anyone? The forms for beta testing were closed 3 years ago I think...
15/10/2017 - 10:59
There is a NDA to be signed by anyone helping WM.
Most annoying fanboy ever
15/10/2017 - 11:18
I agree with makingagenesis, there´s nothing more to say about it.

And I absolutely disagree with Prezz, who is still super aggressive and I´m a little tired about this. Read my comments before. Plus, in earlier this year, I helped WM as well with some small things and what I´ve done wouldn´t make sense if Fonzie would the villain some people call him. He´s busting his ass open, and we will talk again Prezz when the game has been released. I have to say that not much of what I´ve done has been used so far, but it has to do with that Paypal issue and the time delay. Fonzie would never waste our time for nothing, especially not the time of talented people like Luis.
~ Respect Developers ~
15/10/2017 - 15:12
J'ai eu des news du BOSS et me concernant, engagements tenus.
On doit se contacter d'ailleurs.

Donc, encore une fois faites preuve de patience.
Et comme je le constate, c'est une minorité qui rage, à raison sans doute, mais la grande majorité attend patiemment le jeu final à raison également.

A bon entendeur. [:captain]
My Website : http://www.rolango.fr/
15/10/2017 - 15:18
I'm not even slightly worried. I don't have any kind of privileged info, but I'm 100% sure the game exists, the game is finished (as in "ready to be manufacturated" finished: if it wasn't that way and this was a scam there are good people here that worked on the game that would have told us, it's as simple as that!!! Come on, guys!), and we will get it at the beginning of 2018. I'm sure it's Paypal's fault that we don't have it yet. The game will be crazy good, probably the best brawler ever released on our beloved [:gen], and no one will ever again mention the long wait, and those that are being harsh to Fonzie and [:WM] would be ashamed. So calm down, guys, and play any of the other thousands of games you have on your backlog meanwhile.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS