SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Is this thing shipping?
29/11/2018 - 06:40
Im confused just a while ago on fb it seemed like it would be shipped by November and yet i've had no email or anything of the nature to follow up about addresses.

Another thing not related but, does anyone think this game will work on the Mega Retron HD since its hardware emulation and not software. It has 100% game compatibility with everything so far except no one has test pier solar.
秘密? どのような秘密のプロジェクトですか?
29/11/2018 - 07:36
but you live in the moon boy?
that you forget the game and put a legal claim ..... that the game does not come out. That deceived us all
La chica se merece algo mas que un cerdo!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
100%
29/11/2018 - 09:21
I think a lot of people do not folow all forums and info about Paprium.

@Clessy : So... no news since the party. No response from support. All mails are unreachable.

Maybe you can contact WM Comunity Manager on this profesionnal email (not @watermelon) http://laligne.eu/#/contact 
[:gen] Forever.
30/11/2018 - 03:13
Nah all thats useless with WM. You just wait. I was making sure I didnt miss anything. Fonz great programmer and game maker, awful at running a company.
秘密? どのような秘密のプロジェクトですか?
01/12/2018 - 16:21
Well, I begin to wonder if Fonz is really such a great programmer. All I have REALLY seen for now is a crappy demo with no ennemies. No need to be a god to code that.
02/12/2018 - 01:39
It's already December, this is getting real old. I fear I may have just tossed my money into the wind.
MAX 330 MEGA PRO-GEAR SPEC
04/12/2018 - 21:21
 It's already December, this is getting real old. I fear I may have just tossed my money into the wind. 

It's so great to see turtles eh people finally wake up. :D
Ramsis
05/12/2018 - 11:21
I'll say the following: I've been in this since 2012. So far everything I bought related to MD Pier Solar and the Kickstarter's PSHD was fulfilled, not in the time I'd like but it was. For me, asking for a refund is too late and not worth it.I hope the game will be released.

The biggest problem with WM today is that it has become a one-man company. Fonzie is the CEO, the janitor, the programmer, the secretary.It's very difficult to run smooth and without problems in this way. I'm so sorry for all that happens but the damage is already done. Now is to see what happens!
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS