BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium information we know
18/01/2019 - 11:35
 Thank you for the compliment but to be honest in my turn, the passion for this game it turned into big frustration before the stubbornness of Fonzie not to want to communicate during all these years which amounts to make a rod for one’s back.  

Agree with you
Megadrive connect people.
18/01/2019 - 16:18
Apparently Luis aka goldenboy was in contact with Fonzie. It's not much news but here it is,

Well I can tell you guys that Fonzie is well alive and fully aware of what’s being said and not very happy about It. He said regardless of what people say or think atm he intends to release the game.

That’s all I got .

The man himself told me. 

It's funny that Fonzie is angry at what has been said, but he doesn't seem too concerned with pissing off his entire fan base.

Fonzie is still communicating through 3rd parties, but at least Luis is a reputable source of information.
18/01/2019 - 17:49
Fonzie... our money... please.
19/01/2019 - 07:01
 Fonzie... our money... please. 

Personally, I'd rather have Paprium. I've invested too much time and energy in addition to cash in this project. I do believe that the game will be released, but only Fonzie can answer when that might happen.
19/01/2019 - 11:29
I don't want my money back, i just want the game (and the stick), i still hope it's coming for this months.

I don't care about all that stories and all the messages from people who know nothing.

I continue "wait and see" as for Pier Solar (it was long too).
SMS-GameBoy-SNES-MEGADRIVE-N64
19/01/2019 - 13:34
Yep, I want my game and my stick as promised, not my money.
19/01/2019 - 15:57
Fonzie gives the face and tell us the truth of how things are already at once, we are your customers and partners, you are not mistreating
La chica se merece algo mas que un cerdo!
19/01/2019 - 16:46
So how does money flow through the digital downloads pier solar, cant some legal action hurt his bottom line and lock this away or pull it from market places?
20/01/2019 - 11:45
I doubt there is much money still flowing from PS HD sales.
Most annoying fanboy ever
20/01/2019 - 14:59
 I doubt there is much money still flowing from PS HD sales.

It's clear.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS