BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium information we know
10/03/2019 - 18:05
But Armen, whatever the source, the information remains, especially when it's the same thing.
At best, this is confirmed by the people concerned, as you have done in recent months, but it is clear that the documentary only relay the information disclosed in recent years.

In return, some official information provided by WM has proved false over time, and conversely, real unofficial information.

In early 2017 Tulio had denied the existence of the name Paprium, a ROM running under an emulator, the addition of a chip, the remake of Vixen and Langrisser etc ... yet he knew all these details.
10/03/2019 - 18:40
I agree with Uipneu.

but.

Maybe all is not perfect, not complete maybe he had could made more investigate, but we can also recognize that Stika tried to make Objectives videos.

He didn't censor peoples who had good experience with Fonzie and he tried to contacted some peoples like Fonzie himself and others but he didn't get answer.
Dreamcast Power !
10/03/2019 - 19:16
 ...but we can also recognize that Stika tried to make Objectives videos. 

Indeed, the neutral tone is appreciable and sufficiently rare on Youtube to emphasize it.
10/03/2019 - 19:27
In defense of Uipneu
Well this is just a comment, We are members of a forum right?
Uipneu always was searching information to put us on edge, Always came with good criticism and game alternatives, he appointed the relevancy of all posts and users, Even the infos that many forgot about the game, And someday a (and someday a Documentary came and take all the attention?) as a project backer Uipneu is just right in all his questions, he just don't want more False promises and he it's totally right and even mentioned some important members like
ZeredgemZ, Ryaku, Goofy, Mercutio they deserve many credits in this (achievement) here on this forum,
To be honestly I consider one of the beast MD team nowadays.
Megadrive connect people.
10/03/2019 - 20:57
https://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/634948-gyakuten-saiban-game-boy-advance-screenshot-objection-not.png [:captain]

I don't know if I have to say thank you.[:O]

(ps) : ... but it's so nice
10/03/2019 - 21:00
^ lol @ Dick sucking contest there!!
10/03/2019 - 21:26
Yes, this is the slogan of the house.

L'Atelier Magique de WaterMelon! Là ou se cachent les véritables bits!
12/03/2019 - 00:37
 (ps) : ... but it's so nice  

[:captain] I like the (Objection!) hahahahah
Well Done! (voice by Shao Khan)
you deserve it for shure.

And for the other (dude)
attack will not make you better than anyone here in forum
and of course if I say that I think Uipneu is right
Yeah He is right.
make a better argument, not offensive posting.
ok,
Megadrive connect people.
17/03/2019 - 07:05
Something is known if we are going to recover the money or finally we are going to send the game once?, I prefer this last
17/03/2019 - 12:20
Any news from fonzie or watermelon? Its getting crazy with the lack of communicaion
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS