SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium Gameplay
17/03/2017 - 15:33
What do you expect in term of mechanics, replayability and challenge ?
Do you think Fonzie & Luis/XGoldenboyX reach their goal ?
17/03/2017 - 16:11
In terms of mechanics, I think there will really be some great surprises and novelties to keep us entertained. I'm expecting obviously SOR inspired gameplay but with a twist. I'm expecting great reply value and 2 player mode will be extremely fun and will offer maybe extras when 2 people are playing, secret areas that only 2 player play will be accessible. I'm a completionist so want to experience and find every nook and cranny of the game in all it's glory. I think the difficulty will be nice and easy first few levels to get you into the groove and then it will be cranked up with difficult gameplay and boss battles, I think the boss battles will be something spectacular. In terms of will the team have reached their goal, I think most definitely YES! This game would not be getting released if they hadn't been fully happy with the finished game and packaging. It's going to be a one off, and I think all future releases will be done in house without investments. This way they can take as much time to get right without investors barking at them. We really are lucky that we have a team like this on this project.
#1 Paprium Investor
18/03/2017 - 16:29
Hard to say with so little to go on, but I would imagine:

1) An old-school SOR/FF cycling combo rather than more modern mix-up style.

2) I'm guessing the basic controls will have BKIII type run and roll/evade.

3) SOR style specials perhaps enhanced using that effect when the screen turns blue.

4) There's a hundred or more items IIRC, that was confirmed.

5) Branching paths/alternate routes through the game look to be a thing.

6) Team attacks - wouldn't be surprised. You can grab the other player, that much is confirmed in the Tea Time vid.

7) Guns were said to be out and replaced with another solution (?), if it's the fire extinguisher that freezes people I can get behind that.
20/03/2017 - 18:14
I hope it include 32x support.. And i hope someday we will get 32x game![:gen]
Kai Koskinen
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
100%
20/03/2017 - 18:21
special 32X-content would be nice.
Life is hard and then you'll die
20/03/2017 - 20:39
I don't understand. Why do you talk about 32x, Paprium is an MD game. Could you explain ?
code 8855874 sur PAPRIUM
20/03/2017 - 21:33
There are few 32X owners out there. Plus every 32X owner has a Mega Drive. This is the main problem with 32X and Mega CD, today like yesterday. Make game for the add-ons still not a big deal.

But yes, some extra code like in Pier Solar will be fine.
20/03/2017 - 21:49
S'agissant d'un mix BTU-RPG j'imagine des mécanismes particulier. Je pense que Fonzie aura voulu mélanger un gameplay classique de BTU en y ajoutant des choses inédites lier au style RPG.

Par exemple:
-Un fort aspect scénarisé du jeu, avec plusieurs fins, et des évènements clefs ou à choix multiples.
-Des points XP qui modifierait par exemple les coups, les combo et les pouvoir qui serait à choisir dans un système d'arbre.
-Des combats et où des zones "clefs" qu'il faudrait passer du premier coup pour avoir accès aux meilleurs fin. Sinon retour à des stages antérieurs ou vers des chemins différent.
-Plusieurs mode de jeux, avec pourquoi pas un mode arcade complet façon BTU classique sans dimension RPG. Pourquoi pas un mode VS façon Street Fighter en simple 2D et permettant de jouer avec des PNJ (ce serait un truque de fou !!). Des modes "délire" en solo ou multijoueurs avec du scoring; comme par exemple des jeux de balles ou de destruction d'objets. Un mode "hardcore" réserver à l'élite du gaming.

Enfin, bref, on verra...
20/03/2017 - 23:04
@Goofy

I liked very much of your appointment.
(The achievement of different ways increasing XP to change the standard combos and tree pattern could be an awesome gameplay)
I believe that multiple ways to pass thru the stages will be a great event on this game.

-Plusieurs mode de jeux, avec pourquoi pas un mode arcade complet façon BTU classique sans dimension RPG. Pourquoi pas un mode VS façon Street Fighter en simple 2D et permettant de jouer avec des PNJ 

It would increase more and more the fun factor of gameplay
SHOW RESPECT!
21/03/2017 - 00:07
Salut Saga.

Merci pour tes compliments sur moi et les autres.

Mais franchement tu m'intrigues. Des années de silence et tu sors de nul part...Inscrit depuis plusieurs années, sans aucun investissements, tu est bizarre... J'ai du mal à croire que tu soit sans aucune implication dans le projet PAPRIUM.

Tu passes du silence absolu à la quasi omniprésence, le tout au moment d'annonces imminente.

Ne serais tu pas simplement un perso caché de [:WM] ?

Ce forum est peuplé d'espions...

Sinon pour en revenir au sujet; en 5 ans de développements, il est très possible que ce que je dis plus haut ai été pris en compte. Moi et d'autres ont émis ce genre d'idées dès 2012-2013. Fonzie à lu tout ça. Il est sure et certain que dans une certaine mesure pas mal de choses ont été retenu.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS