SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Conversion Tutorial
02/04/2017 - 00:09
I made a similar mistake, but [:WM] was cool and fixed me up. The conversion directions leave some things to interpretation of which I took wrong. I took it as once you use your gems lets say 500 out of the 1500 you have invested, you cannot change the selection and those 500 gems are locked on the specific version of the game you selected, so it is a one time use and cannot be changed. Excess gems will be returned to the account, but the conversion period was not over yet. A note said we have plenty of time to invest. If we have plenty of time to invest, my mind interpreted that as we can invest our gems as we please during the open selection period. At the end of the period, the unused gems would go back to the account, not instantly. I can see where people messed this up. I was surprised so many people had a hard time finding the convert button, but many did. In all, we all have a different way of thinking which I have very much so seen from my job. No need to give people crap about it. There is no way [:WM] is going to make the order until the conversion/pre sale period is done so not harm/no foul. Many invested long ago and have not kept up with what's going on which is fine. Thanks to Amy and Fonzie for resolving my problem.
02/04/2017 - 09:56
I invested 1000 gems in this. I initially had the idea to purchase 2 investors editions, but now I want to get the joystick too. If I get just one investors edition, the remaining 500 gems could be used to get a joystick, adding 1000 more (plus the 5% coupon from someone)?
02/04/2017 - 12:26
You won't be able to add any more gems to your Paprium investment page, so won't be able to get the investor stick.

But you can get the investor edition game, then your remaining gems will move to your account, and you can put them towards a stick from the shop.
FM Towns Fan
03/04/2017 - 13:05
In hindsight, I kind of rushed when I converted.

I wish I'd used my gems for 2 different investors versions instead of 1 investors and 1 limited...

Do you think WM will let me change this if I message them?
Nirvana2K7
20/04/2017 - 19:21
There will still be some use for the Stars that are left?[:/] Or this feature will be abandoned?[:dead]
Get 5% OFF buying ANY PRODUCT @WM's shop with coupon code 103982
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS