BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Golden Cartridges owners !
19/04/2018 - 03:58
Im still an investor for one copy, so im still entitled to the golden cartridge, i sold them personally to friends and wirked hard for it
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
19/04/2018 - 07:17
Anyone asking for a refund, in any way, should not be eligible for a golden cart. I hope this is confirmed.
There is always PAPRIUM
19/04/2018 - 07:52
Arf, qu'est-ce que je disais Prezz, les vautours planent.
Non mais cette ambiance de merde, ce forum, ce projet ..., une bien drôle d'expérience tragicomique.
19/04/2018 - 12:17
Ive been an investor since 2012, and added over 300$ when the game was announced for release!! Newsflash: the game still isnt released!! So im asking for a refund because i dont like being fooled, and keep my initial investment of 50$. You guys are completely brainwashed if you dont see all the bullshit going on, and i am in my right to ask for a refund, as i am for the golden cart if the game finally releases. The contest was for the investor who sells most games, which i did, and i am still an investor. It wasnt mentionned anywhere in the contest rules that i had to put 400$ also, its my money after all, and still have 100$ invested!! You guys are pathetic
19/04/2018 - 12:22
Part refunds, some attempt at a loophole, to still get your gold cart is pathetic. If you have a gold cart number, and you then ask for a refund, in my eyes you forefit any right at all to any extra goodies. This should be made clear. Losing faith and asking for your $$ back should not quantify into still getting a gold cart
There is always PAPRIUM
19/04/2018 - 12:33
Wow this has actually reached the point of being a cult, with fonzie being your guru. You are blinded by your god! Staff not getting paid, fake release dates keep being pushed back... and i should bend over and take it because i have won a gold cart? Stop living in denial! I still hope the game releases, thats why i keep my investment of 100$, but WM scammed me and others with the trailer. They announced the game was finished, it wasnt!! So keep bending over and enjoy it if you like it
19/04/2018 - 12:41
I look forward to hearing you lost your beautiful gold cart when you asked for your puny refund. Oh what a mistake this will prove to be in the long run for you.

There is always PAPRIUM
19/04/2018 - 13:09
Oh youre the one who invested 2500$!! Yeah id be scared too and shame all others who are actually asking for refunds. Never was mentioned in the contest you had to have blind faith when they will push back the release. The only rule was to be an investor, which i was and still am, just smart enough to see there is some serious bullshit going on.Seriously dude you got scammed too, you are a victim with stockholm disease. You are the one using the word “faith” here, this is a business not a religion. Sheep
19/04/2018 - 13:30
I'm not going to ask for a refund. I still want the game and I still believe it will happen. At what quality it will be is anyone's guess. But I wouldn't fault or criticize anyone for wanting their money back.

For what it's worth I think Prezz should still get a golden cart. He's an investor and his coupon code was used by other people.
Sega Dude
19/04/2018 - 13:54
He is a purveyour of FUD. I've never liked him
There is always PAPRIUM
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS