BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Golden Cartridges owners !
19/04/2018 - 15:10
Does it take anything from you that Prezz gets his cartridge? No. Then why do you want him not to have it?
Most annoying fanboy ever
19/04/2018 - 16:53
Exactly, makina is like that bratty kid at school that didnt want to share his toys, and didnt want others to have the same toys! Anyway im done with makina, there is no use to talk to someone who is deaf and blinded by his beliefs
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
20/04/2018 - 10:28
The golden cartridges were a reward to people for getting a high volume of sales for WM. You did not have to invest or buy the game to be eligible for this reward. I imagine that the bonus gems for each sale got many people extra copies of the game too. Prezz may have asked for a refund on his actual monetary investment into the projects but that is a separate entity to what the Golden cart was about. He still advertised and supported the sales campaign that helped WM reach the sales numbers that they achieved.

I won't be asking for a refund but those that do should not be abused for this decision as it is their business and not ours.

I understand that a lot of people are frustrated with how things are playing out but can we please refrain from abusing each other over matters as trivial as this. A lot of you have reason to be angry but Prezz should not be your target or anyone else that has asked for a refund that may still get a copy of the game due to the marketing campaign.
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
20/04/2018 - 10:30
Also, I'm extremely jealous of all of you that earned the Golden cart but I'm also happy for you. I tried my best to earn one but I failed :(
20/04/2018 - 10:38
I've encountered prezz numerous times over the last 10 years and he has never been anything but a cretin.
There is always PAPRIUM
20/04/2018 - 11:07
Just let it go. In this case there is nothing to ask for.

In other cases, you can see people constantly disrespecting the rules (mostly french people) and nothing happens.
It can be frustrating, especially when these toxic participants take way too much space.

This forum is terrible, deal with it.
That's obviously how forum owner(s) decided to handle it.
Most annoying fanboy ever
20/04/2018 - 13:40
Oh really you have encountered me numerous times over the last 10 years?! Nope! Your just making an ass of yourself
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
21/04/2018 - 12:20
Radchek,
 The golden cartridges were a reward to people for getting a high volume of sales for WM. You did not have to invest or buy the game to be eligible for this reward. I imagine that the bonus gems for each sale got many people extra copies of the game too. Prezz may have asked for a refund on his actual monetary investment into the projects but that is a separate entity to what the Golden cart was about. He still advertised and supported the sales campaign that helped WM reach the sales numbers that they achieved.

I won't be asking for a refund but those that do should not be abused for this decision as it is their business and not ours.

I understand that a lot of people are frustrated with how things are playing out but can we please refrain from abusing each other over matters as trivial as this. A lot of you have reason to be angry but Prezz should not be your target or anyone else that has asked for a refund that may still get a copy of the game due to the marketing campaign.  

+1 !!!

Bon, de base j'ai toujours trouvé cette démarche commerciale malvenue, surtout en l'état actuel.
23/04/2018 - 15:40
So if it's just a missparticipation of mods that make all the toxic posts here we can handle it and make it better you all can bet in it.
I know a lot of you are being frustrated with no news about the game development but I guess we can hold on toxic comments to ourselfs and let the forum to be a good place for those who want to wait by the game ^^
PS: Respect please the thread idioms ^^
Make Yourself Heard!!!
23/04/2018 - 16:49
 Bon, de base j'ai toujours trouvé cette démarche commerciale malvenue, surtout en l'état actuel 

Many will agree with you.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS