WM's MAGICAL GAME FACTORY | Boards | Initial Investors.
SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Initial Investors.
17/09/2017 - 21:04
In 4 months time it will be 6 years since I initially invested, I think I was one of the first batch to do so.

What were your initial thoughts when investing? What were you hoping for in regards to the game? Do you think the game will live up to expectations? Did you expect the game to be released by now?
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
19/09/2017 - 04:29
I have been following since i saw the post on the PSHD kickstarter about the magical game factory, i backed the following year since i was hard up on cash. I really thought we would be playing in late 2014 or early 2015.

I am really hoping for a good level fighting on moving vehicles, not like the streets of rage fight in a moving van but on the outside so we could see the road and throw people off of the vehicles.

It has been a ride for sure, i think it will be worth the wait.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
25%
19/09/2017 - 21:32
Thanks bro. I'm really disapointed by the lack of replies. I have always believed in Fonzie and WM.

We have to keep the faith. I have never been tempted to ask for a refund, there is nobody in the universe that makes the quality of new releases on ANY retro systems like WM. They can not be blamed for the unexpected delays. How can they be responsible for an airline losing their equiptment?

Unless we support WM we will never see the standard of games released like they do. I can wait, we MUST wait. We MUST be patient. We MUST support WM in new Mega Drive releases. I've got all the Super Fighter Team releases and the quality of the game and finished package does not even come close to the quality of WM.

Pier Solar ignited my love for retro games, especially the Mega Drive. I will never forget that.

I don't even bother going on Sega-16 any more as most of the usual posters there just bitch and moan. I used to love the Sega-16 site but its a waste of time.

I can be certain of one thing, once PAPRIUM is released the Sega-16 forum will be ignited with universal praise for the most advanced game ever on the system. They will eat their words!! I will support WM and Fonzie in all future projects. Nobody does it like WM and nobody EVER will!!

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
75%
21/09/2017 - 15:25
I love all the enthusiasm, really do. I hope the game approaches the quality of existing MD scrolling beat em ups.

I do worry that certain people are building this up to be the greatest MD game ever. I doubt that will be the case. At all. Even close.

Pier Solar was good, but not great, far from it. 6 or 7 out of 10 at best. A scolling fighter is a much different kettle of fish, much harder to make.

I have faith Paprium will not be pap, but it won't be this second coming others are making out either.

FM Towns Fan
21/09/2017 - 18:06
If you ask me pier solar is 9/10 or 9.5/10. I have now played it 3 x to the end with my mega drive and still love it. it's better than phantasy star serie but thats only my own opinion. But i need to agree with paprium i think it's not going to be as good as street of rage 2 or even 3. But let's hope i'm wrong ;)
Kai Koskinen
10/02/2018 - 23:21
i in invested in 2012 and check in every now and then to see what's up. I still haven't heard when they game is supposed to be released. wondering about shipping because i've moved 2 times since 2012. tempted to pull out a couple times due to the dead lines initially stated being basically imaginary. i'm more curious at this point to see how it all turns out and if i get my investor edition game or whatever it was.
update?update?update?update?
18/02/2018 - 17:04
We definitely will get the game. The question is when though. No doubt in my mind that Fonzie will deliver the goods.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
04/03/2018 - 23:17
I'm wondering something, in investors special I have a checkmark next to Classic, Limited and Investor Editions. does this mean I'm getting all three versions separately?
Mr.Din
05/03/2018 - 23:17
How much did you invest dude? If you invested 1500 gems u can get 3 investor editions
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
07/03/2018 - 02:51
As far as I can remember I only bought 1 investor edition. That's why I'm confused as to why I have 3 different versions checked off when i check the investors special page.

Is there any differences between limited and investor edition outside of the comic?
Mr.Din
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS