SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
Plans for when the game arrives
20/03/2017 - 02:51
I'm going to bury 10 copies in a fire proof safe in the forest under a giant redwood tree to be discovered in the future by post apocalyptic humanoids.
Paprium!
20/03/2017 - 03:33
Make sure you put a crt and a sega genesis/mega drive in there too.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
20/03/2017 - 08:51
Will do Zred, I have a spare Genesis with a pink LED but no spare CRT. The safe will only be unlocked via a mullet identification system to ensure their worthiness.
Paprium!
20/03/2017 - 17:13
I wont be able to dedicate any time off work for Paprium but I'll be playing it the first evening I have it. And that first weekend will be dominated by Paprium.

I don't think I'll be compelled to smell the game! lol But I do appreciate quality packing on something like this. Everything included will get inspected and the manual will get read first before playing. Gotta set the tone and get a feel for the story before diving in.

I'll also be adding to the 'yet another youtube gameplay video!'. Sorry, can't help myself. :D
Sega Dude
21/03/2017 - 16:41
I hope to have a OSSC ready and have my Mega Drive II modified for 60H for when the game arrives.
21/03/2017 - 16:49
No OSSC here, but my Framemeister and High Definition Graphics Genesis 1 are all buttered up and ready to go. Hopefully this game will work properly on non-TMSS systems. :)
23/03/2017 - 20:22
Ow man...my Sony Wega CRT will be on fire when I engage the cart in my modded Golden-Gigantic-16-BIT-mark Mega Drive!!
Retrogamer Convicto
23/03/2017 - 20:34
Now that we have a release date, i need to prepare a few thing's to my gaming setup.
23/03/2017 - 20:51
Gonna play it till me eyes bleed when it comes, but I must confess I just love unboxing videos (shame) hahahaha I saw a lot of Pier Solar Guide unboxing just to see the opinions about it for weeks hehehe [:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
23/03/2017 - 21:18
I now know i have enough time to beat Pier Solar on the genesis before release.(only beaten it on DC)

I found a good component splitter i can use with my set up and i still have the HD Retrovision segasaturn,playstation1 adapter's to look forward to.

I do wonder how big my shipping box will be, Pier Solar CE on dreamcast was big but not arcadestick big.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS