SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
So special ...
14/04/2017 - 21:23
Yeah, that might be what psymi was talking about, but it would be one of the "special gifts". It's in the plural, so I'm hoping for more. [:P]
At this location a city called... PAPRIKA
14/04/2017 - 23:23
Me too.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
16/04/2017 - 18:21
We already know the spécial gift for early investors. It is their name as an enemy in the Game. Each early investor who answer to fonzie (when he called us on the target topic), had to choose a name for an enemy. That's it :)
Dreamcast, jusqu'à 6 milliards de joueurs...euh 7 milliards.
17/04/2017 - 01:32
To be honest, nothing currently seems to make the investor edition special except for price. For me, I would want a completely original insert design, but that doesn't seem to be what is going to happen. If I were wishing for something that I know won't happen, I would want a strategy guide built into the case and/or a audio CD of all the jams from the game that is exclusive to the investor edition. Most of the swag stuff doesn't really appeal to me. Regardless, price is a good enough difference for me.
17/04/2017 - 01:53
Did you forget what is in the combbook?

INVESTOR Edition
The INVESTOR edition! To be available in 3 regions: JAP, USA and EURO (each package customized to match the regional style and colors).

The game cartridge in a insanely cyber-punk packaging along with mind-blowing instruction manual and goodies. The package is up to the game, no question.

What's certainly exclusive to the investors is the inclusion of the massive "Size COMBBOOK" which is the combo of an art-book, a strategy guide, a dev. diary and a woot surprize (so far it's 128 pages, but we may add more). 

Strategy guides for all, of us investor's.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
50%
17/04/2017 - 07:30
Awesome! Missed that!
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
17/04/2017 - 09:30
This Combook is a real good additionnal bonus, it will be great.
SMS-GemaBoy-SNES-MEGADRIVE-N64
17/04/2017 - 22:06
I hope the cover of the game is better than the one in the trailer, an "action scene" would be a lot better than 3 charactwrs standing still
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
18/04/2017 - 04:54
I agree PreZZ

18/04/2017 - 06:17
Yes we want to see some slapped Punks !
[:cotcot]
::: Dev Master System CIMMERIAN
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS