SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
WHERE IS THIS GAME AT. 7 years w
18/01/2019 - 16:08
Hi Watermelon. What’s going on with the game. I seriously have been waiting since 2012 for the release. What’s up?
20/01/2019 - 15:21
https://www.fightersgeneration.com/nz3/game/kof96-stage-aofteam.gif
22/01/2019 - 20:34
I have also been waiting as long. No invite for updating address/shipping info, a "release party" part duex and still no game. Fonzie if its bad just tell us...heck tell us something!
drag0nneus
07/02/2019 - 04:16
Same here....been waiting for an eternity. Really feels like we all got scammed
09/02/2019 - 05:39
Same here. Still waiting. Still hopefull...
Redkill
11/02/2019 - 14:39
I am still hopeful. Is this silly of me?

Who knows.

I don't think Fonzie would have ever have intended for this to turn out like this, an update would be nice but I too have been under extreme pressure financially and it causes you to do things you normally would not.

In England we have a saying, "Stealing from Peter to pay Paul" - and I think this is what has unfortunately happened.

I hope the game comes out and more importantly I hope Fonzie is OK as he is a human being whose passion may have driven mistakes, we are not all perfect and he tried to deliver a dream he could not.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
67%
11/02/2019 - 21:11
 I hope the game comes out and more importantly I hope Fonzie is OK as he is a human being whose passion may have driven mistakes, we are not all perfect and he tried to deliver a dream he could not.  

Agreed 100%.

I can understand that people who gave a lot of money are angry, but even if the game does not come out it's obvious that it was not a scam.
The guy is trying to make a great game.
When I invested in the project, I knew it could go wrong.
That's what an investment is: you only invest money that you can afford to lose.

That beeing said, I still think the game will be released, and will kick ass.
11/02/2019 - 22:05
Nobody in the world contributed more ££££ to the project than me and there has never been any hate from me towards Fonzie, i'm 199% convinced this game will come out and I can tell you this - Fonzie is no scammer, he is a total genius who has massive ambition. He is maybe too ambitious but this guy is no scammer.

I will wait patiently forever and I will never complain, the wait will be worth it
There is always PAPRIUM
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
33%
12/02/2019 - 13:54
I guess we should hear some news very soon ^^
Make Yourself Heard!!!
12/02/2019 - 18:09
I think so, there may well be soon by the end of february
There is always PAPRIUM
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS