SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards Pier Solar Gameplay Discussion
This game is beyond tedious.
24/02/2016 - 02:05
We grind because it's something to do between story-parts right? Otherwise boss fights would be like Shadow of the Colossus where we pick up boss attack patterns and repeatedly bludgeon them with it. (Which... is another kind of grind.)
This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!
25/02/2016 - 18:16
I think we grind because we want to toughen up or get gold for better items. Grinding is very deliberate. When grinding, you're doing random encounters because you want to be doing them. If you're simply following the path you're supposed to be taking and there are random encounters along the way, I think that's something different than grinding.
Three hidden keys open three secret gates...
01/03/2016 - 10:00
Hi.. It's sad that nowadays people wants only easy games.. Old times game had challenge and you need to practice alot and i like games that way.. 99% of new games i have played are just too easy.. And ff6 is awesome but just too easy no any challenge..
Kai Koskinen
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
100%
03/03/2016 - 19:07
Yeah, that's my problem with a lot of today's games too. Lot of people love and praise Halo without considering the game play is pretty basic. And hey, I like Halo, but Unreal and Half-Life provide more challenge. I actually have been playing FF7 lately and it has the right kind of challenge for me as an RPG. A lot of newer games just don't have that unless you're looking at the indie scene.
Three hidden keys open three secret gates...
22/06/2018 - 18:56
I'm 3 years late to respond but patch 1.02 perfectly addressed the complaint in this topic imo. The enemy encounter rate toggle and battle animation speed toggle (including accelerating the healing animation outside of battle) were awesome changes to the game that Watermelon added. You can literally grind and complete 2 separate battles in less than a minute with these options, grinding has been cut down to about 1/5th of the time that it used to take and if you want you can free roam at any time.

Not to mention New Game+ mode and fixing the Shopaholic trophy glitch so we could get the Platinum, plus making the paths in dungeons more visible. Patch 1.02 made the game sooooo much more fun.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS