BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards ProjectN ProjectN
[Poll] ProjectN Synopses
29/11/2012 - 16:08
I feel your pain. :) Honestly I'm still not sure why Orpheus is winning, but I assume its cause people don't wanna be a [:cotcot]. But to me Orpheus sounds just like a Zelda game, the only thing that really excites me about it is the setting. But like I've said before, whatever we get [:WM] is sure to make it fantastic.
30/11/2012 - 09:31
Orpheus wins cause barman bought a lot of gems and invested hundreds of boost stars for his idea [:P]

History was the most terrible school subject for me and greek mythology includes it. But there´s no hope, Orpheus will win -,- Plus, this idea remembers me to Illusion of Time/Illusion of Gaia. I never finished this game..it gets boring after the half of the game. To be honest, [:wm] has a big quest to convince me buying this game at it´s release.

[:cotcot][:cotcot][:cotcot]
Take Your Chance
30/11/2012 - 10:51
 Orpheus wins cause barman bought a lot of gems and invested hundreds of boost stars for his idea 

My investment only amounts to 2% of the Orpheus vote result.
It means a lot more people are prefering this idea too.
16-bit videogaming is an art form
30/11/2012 - 11:07
Yeap, this idea is really cool, and I'm pretty sure that [:WM] is going to make one of the greatest snes game with this idea
30/11/2012 - 11:27
Well, i am in love with archaeology so the Orpheus Story is my favourite, and the atmosphere seems to be much more catching. The Gameplay of Cotcot seems to be a bit more innovative, but for me this is not the most important point, so I boosted a bit for Orpheus too.
30/11/2012 - 13:37
I haven't invested that much in the project. TBH I am not wholly sold on either idea and I didn't vote for quite a while. The split between the games really comes down to gameplay vs story. Cot Cot has what sounds like some really interesting gameplay, something I'd expect to see on Indie Games Searchlight where the graphics are fairly simple but the controls and gameplay is really tight (like super meatboy tight). Orpheus also sounds like a typical indie game design, but with a much more story driven, artistic flair. The fact the characters and level design can pull from various historic pieces of art, from actual mythology and pseudo-science fiction and has the potential to branch out in various directions does help to define it. In a way, [:WM] has created this split and made it unbalanced by offering the cot cot idea the way they did. It comes off a little too simple and lacking any real depth. It's like saying, sight unseen, "would you rather play cartoon animal who moves really fast and is on a mission to save his woodland friends" or "Would you like to play as Kratos, a man enslaved to destroy everything in his path on a quest to avenge the deaths of his family and re-capture his soul across a landscape of creatures born from greek mythology and inspired by renaissance paintings?"

It's hard to sell gameplay without seeing the innovation first hand. SO in the end it'll kill cot cot before the bird ever could fly.
Well, my time of not taking you seriously is coming to a middle.
30/11/2012 - 18:19
However, if the Orpheus wins. They could changed the concept of this game for a style more action mix like Super Metroid/Beyond Oasis/Mercs. With no elements of RPG please!! The games of RPG on Super Nintendo is enough. More of the same way of game is a waste of time!!
Super Nintendo and Mega Drive rulez!!!
30/11/2012 - 20:06
Something tells me those of us afraid of another RPG have nothing to worry about. After all, [:WM] last game was an RPG and I'm sure they want to create something vastly different. They are aware people want a game with heavy action and I'm sure they won't settle for anything less than a fantastic unique gaming experience.
01/12/2012 - 15:52
I hope that Orpheus game have elements of games like Super Metroid/Demon's Crest/Hagane/Beyond Oasis/The legend of zelda a link to the past mixed with dark atmosphere and much ACTION!!!
Super Nintendo and Mega Drive rulez!!!
03/12/2012 - 17:35
overhead action button masher, i was just playing crash bandicoot and something like that has never been done on snes
32,768 colors!
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS