SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards ProjectY ProjectY
Project y hype\release thread
14/02/2017 - 18:52
I just wanted to be the guy who made the first hype thread about project y, i know we are not near release yet. I just made a short project y update video on my channel a few mins ago.

https://youtu.be/f6verB80wAg 
Fight the future with the power of your Dreamcast
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
67%
14/02/2017 - 20:26
Wow! You actually collected a LOT of materials!
Most annoying fanboy ever
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
33%
15/02/2017 - 11:43
Excellent video! The hype is real. Look forward to your videos on Project Y :D
Sunlight is the best disinfectant
16/02/2017 - 20:10
Really nice video! A lot of those I have not seen before. :)
16/02/2017 - 20:18
I wish i had some exclusive pictures but i have no ties to anyone in watermelon, there was a french site that Fonzie was posting on but i did not back up my bookmarks correctly when i reformated my pc, so no way i will be finding that forum again.

Most of those pictures used can be found on this forum, others can be found on sega 16.

I forgot which user on the magical game factory that showed us that awesome french forum but maybe he/she could point us back to it.

Edit: So anyone planning anything special for the day the game land in your mailbox?

Personality i would love to do a live stream but i do not know if i will or not yet.
17/02/2017 - 04:49
Super Hyped, I tried to toss in some gems for the controller but it seems like pay-pal isn't accepting transactions when I try to check out.

Still super pumped about March 10th. I played some SoR 2 yesterday to get in the mood.
19/02/2017 - 20:02
I have been googling in order to find the french forum you were referring to. No luck.
Most annoying fanboy ever
20/02/2017 - 23:42
Fonzie dropped a few bombs today and it makes me very excited.

Tss Tss! PY is one of the only MD game (and definitively the only brawler) to feature more parallax background layers than the hardware natively can do.
[:murto]

I am no expert on the capability of the sega genesis but pier solar did atleast one new thing that was never done before, the ability to use cd audio from the sega cd while running a game from a cartridge.

Recently i just finished Ranger-X for the first time and i was very impressed by the use of colors, with a very capable programmer like Fonzie i imagine we might finally see the true limits of the system yet.

Admittedly i've never actually used arcade sticks, aside on actual cabinets, lol. So for those in the know and excited for this arcade stick; What makes a good quality arcade stick? What features so to speak are you guys hoping for with this piece?

Fonzie

It's a bit better than full-SANWA, would say!

The news of the arcade stick is very good news indeed about the quality, only questions i have on it now is does the stick make that satisfying clicking noise and what does the artwork on it look like.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS