SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Comments
   Anime_World , 08/12/2013 - 21:26
Grande Fonzie! Sensacional o que você, Tulio e companhia vem fazendo na produção de jogos para consoles clássicos. É um novo nicho de mercado de games e tem tudo para correr bem na medida do possivel. Um abraço do tradutor e romhacker brasileiro, Anime_World.
imamelia , 16/10/2013 - 04:58
Darn. Well, I guess consider it a free donation...and maybe there's a chance of me actually liking the game.
eatdogs , 16/10/2013 - 03:27
ok im a newb here, but i just invested 100 gems. does this allow me to get a copy early or at least be able to reserve one? sorry im confused here. thanks!
Jagunco , 15/10/2013 - 22:07
@imamelia Please contact Support (link in your profile) to know how proceed. But keep in mind the FF10 clause of FAQ: MGF/faq/factory_3/
imamelia , 15/10/2013 - 21:28
Actually, no offense, but...is it possible to un-invest in something? I don't even like action-adventure games. I thought from the message that I'd get to have a say in the genre and whatnot. (Good thing it was only $5.00...)
kenshin_sp , 09/10/2013 - 14:15
The WM logo looks damn cool :D PS: The scenarios too, and the Orpheu big pixel oh my!!!
Mr.Isaac , 04/10/2013 - 18:24
Just invested a little bit in Project N. I wonder what the investors' special(s) will be? So excited!
supermario , 03/10/2013 - 08:56
Damn. I know that place.
barman , 02/10/2013 - 19:10
Looks marvelous!!!! Can't wait to play this freaking game! Ha! I see a chicken in the background... Cot Cot reference.. :)
   LordRenzo , 02/10/2013 - 10:03
Cette vidéo nous donne un excellent aperçu, la partie graphique a l'air d'avoir une vraie patte et semble bien classe. Continuez de nous donner des news, et bonne continuation, vivement la sortie.
Mr.Isaac , 02/10/2013 - 03:43
Is there any soundtrack samples for us to appreciate? That would be a cool sneak-peek =D!
ChronoMoogle , 01/10/2013 - 23:44
Marvelous news, I spread the word on SNESfreaks and Nintendo Age for you guys! Good to see that your hard work slowly comes to fruition.
Comments about this blog entry:

Fonzie , 01/10/2013
TeaTime #4 (ProjectN)
Tea Time @ WM #4 / In the land of the Human Centipede!

Check our partners: