SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Comments
kenshin_sp , 17/12/2016 - 16:40
Guys make a topic to ask question about something, this is the wrong place to comment some things, it´s nothing personal just a little bit of moderation and nothing else :D
uipneu , 11/12/2016 - 16:19
Why is my message erased?
sabin1981 , 08/12/2016 - 10:10
I'm not sure what you mean by "not here", have they left the company? Are there different parts to the dev team? The game itself is great, it really is, but there are some issues that could -need! - to be addressed. Chiefly for me would be the BOOP! sound effect after every sentence in conversations
kenshin_sp , 22/11/2016 - 16:16
@sabin1981 good news: we´re still alive; bad news: people that make the steam game and atualizations aren´t here atm, so no news that I can share about the future atualizatios on steam, but I´ll talk with the boss about that asap!
sabin1981 , 19/11/2016 - 19:40
So, knowing you guys are still alive, is there any chance you'll finally get around to updating the Steam build of the game to tackle the growing amount of feedback on the completely-ignored-and-abandoned Steam forums? Please? Yes? No?
uipneu , 02/11/2016 - 20:59
One of the best guide I've ever seen in my life, hats off !!!
kenshin_sp , 11/10/2016 - 15:02
Thanks Mercutio, we work very hard to do that, is nice to hear that you like, Ben did a wonderful job with his evil mind :D Have you played PS??? Let me know what you think about it!!! :D
Mercutio , 11/10/2016 - 07:58
I just received this guide. The work done on the content and the workmanship is just crazy. that's wonderful.
kenshin_sp , 08/10/2016 - 00:05
Thanks Edd, theres a couple of mugs that got designed by the evil genius mind of Ben Boyd, perhaps if we ask to Fonzie WM can produce something...
EddHaddon , 07/10/2016 - 14:50
I would love one of those Pier Solar mugs! Also excellent work on the insanely good guide. Its not only imformative but a piece of art on my shelf!
kenshin_sp , 06/10/2016 - 17:01
His so busy this last weekend, but I´ll find a time to ask him asap :)
Radchek , 06/10/2016 - 15:49
Sounds cool but we'll need to get it passed with the boss man first :P
kenshin_sp , 06/10/2016 - 11:47
Rad that was a lot of work and took a lot of years, yesterday I was cleaning up my PC and found a lot of material, perhaps we can make some blog entry about unnused material what you think??? :D
Radchek , 06/10/2016 - 07:26
Verahansha was a ball ache to fit into the guide. There were huge holes in the graphics after I joined all the regions together so ended up having to fill in the holes by cloning bits from other areas. Also the size was an issue as there was so much to put in but not much room to do it in!
kenshin_sp , 05/10/2016 - 17:26
Tks Nihi, btw guys tell something about the dungeons of the game, whats is the hardest and so on :D
nihilblack , 05/10/2016 - 17:02
Cool post, kenshin_sp! I got my copy of the guide a few months ago, and I love it. It's clear the amount of work it took, not only on the writing, but also on the graphical part and the presentation. That's why I love so much Watermelon, it's top-notch, high quality items, 16-bit bit love.
fafadou , 05/10/2016 - 09:50
Amazing things. I have received my pier solar dreamcast pal version. Many thanks :-)
Comments about this blog entry:

kenshin_sp , 05/10/2016