SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY CART (0)      ENGLISH
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Comments
1 / 4

seijurou , 22/10/2013 - 15:10
una pena no poder llegar a tiempo para invertir en la version de Wii U si aun es posible estare encantado de hacer mi aporte. un saludo.
pigatti , 30/11/2012 - 22:38
huahuahuahua. Drama. I like drama! Did you think I had let you down?? Better late than never! I'll be waiting for my Pier Solar HD Collection for PC! :)
tokay , 28/11/2012 - 17:31
It seems like goal is reached... Congratulations!
Donni , 27/11/2012 - 19:28
Ok, for me it s a simple Dreamcast version i bought yesterday evening for 54 dollars :D Just 5.500 dollars again for 7 days, I hope we will to win..
tokay , 17/11/2012 - 23:52
Sometimes criticism can be positive. I support WM since several years. Silently at first, then here on the magical game factory and I simply wish them the best. There are not only fans on KS and these are the people who have to be convinced so we can reach the goal.
XGoldenboyX , 17/11/2012 - 04:26
Im very happy with the new update, great work Team. Now lets keep positive mindset forward. Thank you all : )
winds , 17/11/2012 - 00:55
That poster sounds intriguing! I don't know if my wallet can take another hit like that though before Christmas. Darn you WaterMelon for being so tempting! haha
Fonzie , 16/11/2012 - 03:40
Yeahhh :) We need more people joining!
tokay , 14/11/2012 - 21:55
Some projects failed really close to their goals. Therefore additional coverage or advertising on the web could be a good thing.
Jagunco , 14/11/2012 - 21:02
@tokay I guess that is expected by WM. By now are 68% and 20 days left. Just need approximately 2% per day to reach the goal. Easy! :D
tokay , 14/11/2012 - 20:22
seems like things are slowng down?
winds , 13/11/2012 - 18:15
If my math is as great as I think it is (haha), all we need is for the kickstarter to sell the rest of the $125 pledges and this will get funded! I don't think that sounds too preposterous! Come on people, you know you want those sexy collectors editions!
Wiserat4 , 13/11/2012 - 17:14
I really want to pull out my dreamcast again!!! Please pledge people!
Carotterie , 13/11/2012 - 09:31
I need the dreamcast version ... You guys are going to have an explanation with my banker. Why are you making such awesome games ? :)
EddHaddon , 12/11/2012 - 10:23
Just pledged $15.00 for my Sexybox 360 version. Happy days!
EddHaddon , 12/11/2012 - 10:11
This is amazing news and I will defo be pledging money for a downloadable Xbox 360 version so I can save my cartridge from too much wear and tear and share it with my mates who don't have a Megadrive and missed out on it when they were young! Spread the word of the mighty Melon!!! :D
Fonzie , 10/11/2012 - 18:05
Jagunco> I would say so, but I can't confirm for now. Anyway, that's what dreamcast version will do!
Jagunco , 10/11/2012 - 03:32
About the physical regular edition game for PC, will be possible run the game direct from CD, like on consoles [ :D ]? Or it will need to be installed in OS [ :P ]?
1 / 4

Comments about this blog entry:

Fonzie , 05/11/2012
Pier Solar HD!
After 2 years, 3 prints, and 8 versions of Pier Solar for the SEGA Mega Drive & SEGA Genesis - we are pleased to announce we have been hard at work on releasing Pier Solar in HD for Xbox 360, PC, Mac, Linux & SEGA Dreamcast. Come checkout the Kickstarter for more details!

Filter: OFF