INICIAR SESIÓN  /  REGISTRARSE    MI PEDIDO (0)    ESPAÑOL
FOROS
FACTORÍA  &  TIENDA
Comentarios

2 / 34

Bluey , 28/03/2017 - 08:57
Anyone here can advise if this preorder for project y is already confirmed up and running? Meaning, those who made the payment and preorder is destined to get the game come 16/09/17? Planning to make payment for my preorder.
   Thorbjorn , 28/03/2017 - 08:08
Je suis venu ! J' ai vu ! J' ai converti ! A moi l'investor EU + GS !!!
   warped022 , 28/03/2017 - 07:47
At the end... we have the great beat'em up we are alwais waiting in our Sega Mega Drive!! WM rules!
   Guts , 28/03/2017 - 05:23
80Mega ! La grande classe. Reste plus qu'à attendre septembre maintenant. Bravo les gars.
   josemar , 28/03/2017 - 03:50
80 meg uauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
   eldanos , 28/03/2017 - 03:11
Good luck Kaze, they have fixed it on the convertotor now
   KazeOkami , 28/03/2017 - 03:01
@Eldanos, yeah, it screwed me around and I only realised after ordering that IV stood for Investor. Hoping this can be changed.
   eldanos , 28/03/2017 - 02:48
Does the (IV) in the battle stick on the right mean it's the investor edition? I almost ordered the LE one- lucky for me, but it's a bit ambiguous and I bet a lot of people are screwing that up...
   KazeOkami , 28/03/2017 - 02:30
I accidentally ordered the LE stick instead of the Investor stick. Can one of the WM staff please help me change this?
   TaKeR94 , 28/03/2017 - 01:49
Hi, what is the difference between grandstick (LE) and grandstick (IV)?
   zredgemz , 22/03/2017 - 19:41
@ type2red Check out my thread here. MGF/boards/paprium-about_24/Paprium--information-we-know_23397/  We are close to getting the final trailer and a preorder for non investor's, big new is coming real soon.
   type2red , 22/03/2017 - 17:41
Hey is project Y still in development and planned to be completed soon? it has been 5 years since i invested and don't even know what is going on anymore... I even stopped playing the genesis after my divorce a few years back smh lol but i'm still on board if i can get any updates or details...
   MIK0 , 16/03/2017 - 15:27
Too bad I wasn't able to invest more at the moment, the grandstick looks good.
   kenshin_sp , 16/03/2017 - 13:41
Yes the investor edition is only for those who invested a long while ago now mates!
   NanoBabe , 16/03/2017 - 12:20
hi, I joined 16/01/2012 and supported pier solar with such a large gap I wasn't able to invest any gems before the cut off point. my question is - does this mean that none of the special editions will be available to anyone who hasn't invested any gems?
   molinsky , 15/03/2017 - 13:09
Fonzie > Oh, ok! Thanks for the reply! That's even better. I'm standing by.
   marcushg85 , 14/03/2017 - 17:05
is investing already closed??? i'd like to..
   yamabigdog , 13/03/2017 - 14:34
I would like to invest in Project Y. Please let me invest in this project. Brawlers are my favorite genre. Thank you.
   Fonzie , 13/03/2017 - 14:08
molinsky> Yes, exactly. But you will have all your time to make that conversion step. Free to you to wait couple of more days to make your choice, depending on what will be unveiled (pictures, etc).
   molinsky , 13/03/2017 - 13:22
So, there will be a time where the "close" button in the calculator modal will become "convert". Ok. But when? I have a lot of gems and the deadline is March 15th, just two day from now.

2 / 34

Comentarios sobre este producto:
PAPRIUM
It's PAPRIUM - the brawler you've been waiting for since the 90s! Now available for pre-order @wm's Magical Game Factory.
LEER MÁS ACERCA