SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards The Factory About WM's MGF
What kind of game would be next?
28/05/2017 - 22:04
The original title for this post was "What kind of game would you like Watermelon to do after Paprium and Project N"?, but well, it was too long.

That's the question, if you could choose, what genre would you like that next game to be?

I think I would like a run´n´gun Contra/Metal Slug style, or some crazy version of racing games like Top Gear 2. Somehow I think that a racing game by [:WM] would be something really cool!
29/05/2017 - 03:55
Top down game, name unknown.

Hopefully a mech game.

Platform Sega genesis/megadrive.

Of course this is after Orpheus and Alfred.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
29/05/2017 - 13:12
I wanna see some kind of looting rpg(diablo/Record of Lodoss War style) or dune2 style strategy game...
Kai Koskinen
29/05/2017 - 19:51
Metriodvania game would be up my alley. Something complex like Symphony of the Night. Something completely original. I find omages come off as ripoffs more than serious pieces.

Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
29/05/2017 - 23:58
I would love a game inspired by Herzog Zwei, hopefully with atleast 10 map's.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
03/06/2017 - 21:06
As for me: a Run'n Gun (a la Contra/Metal Slug) or a Top-Down Shooter (a la Mercs/Shock Troopers) with either a High Fantasy/Sword & Sorcery or Far East/Japanese fantasy theme would do it. This is to stand apart from the usual Military/Commando theme commonly found in those kind of games.

Alternatively, it could be one of the two aforementioned themes in a Metroidvania game. That would be extremely cool.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
50%
07/06/2017 - 15:35
Metroidvania with the engine of Paprium would be amazing, and the system never truly git a game in the genre. A castlevania rip-off would be awesome!
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
08/06/2017 - 04:23
A metroidvania (or top-down action adventure) survival horror game would be great! It could have a day/night cycle, like in Dying Light. During the day you're the hunter, but at night you have to be stealthy, because you're the prey.
At this location a city called... PAPRIKA
08/06/2017 - 22:26
Love the idea ! The entire game could be a during nightband when you finish it it becomes day. Just like the onverted castles when you finish sotn
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
09/06/2017 - 02:17
I think Rapha.7 means more like "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price, where Price, during the day kills sleeping vampire zombies and hides during the night. Or "Omega Man" with Charlton Heston, where Heston pretty much does the same thing. There's also "I am Legend" with Will Smith, where Smith...
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS