SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards The Factory Troubleshooting
Contacting Support
24/10/2014 - 16:23
How long does it normally take support to contact you back? I contacted them on 10/06/14 to see if I could change my pre-order from the EP to the standard reprint. Fonzie did get in touch with me within 48 hours and told me that he had marked my original order as refunded and to reorder the correct game.

I didn't realize at the time that he literally just marked it refunded, and did not process a refund. I re-ordered, and re-payed for the game. So now I have payed twice, but only have one copy pre-ordered.

I'm fine with either getting one of my payments refunded, or getting 2 copies of the game (so I can keep one pristine lol).

I have been trying to get in contact with support about my mistake since 10/16/2014 with no success.

I'm just curious if my message might be ignored because they had already given me an answer before I messed up and ordered twice. Or if this is just a common occurrence since I am sure they get backed up from time to time.
SEGA~!
25/10/2014 - 04:52
Don't worry, it's normal that the support takes a while to answer. Your message won't be ignored.
At this location a city called... PAPRIKA
27/10/2014 - 11:12
Yes, sorry for the delays regarding the support answer. But yes, all will be answered, as said above.

Thanks for your patience.
Woot! Woot!
29/10/2014 - 21:21
Ok cool, but how long does it take? Because as of today it has been 21 days since I mistakenly paid for the second order.
SEGA~!
01/11/2014 - 10:43
Hello There,

No worries, no support message is left unanswered, the system can't miss anything. It's just that we don't have anymore staff to answer support so that's the reason for the slow. Also I was unavailable last week. Monday I'll resume things.

Thanks for the extra patience.

Woot! Woot!
04/11/2014 - 07:31
Hey Fonzie. I sent a message through the support page several weeks ago and didn't get any reply. I hope everything's all right.

Best,

Carlos
Writer and social media manager for Retro Sumus!
07/11/2014 - 00:53
[:WM][:wm][:WM]
SEGA~!
26/12/2014 - 17:51
I also submitted a support ticket some time ago and it would be a good idea to answer our request instead of staying silent and continuing to let the shit storm grow.
15/01/2015 - 13:21
Hi Fonzie, i contacted support to change my email address some time ago, i am closing my old email account so i would really like to update it to my new email address, i do not want to miss any WM email.
05/07/2017 - 12:06
Same problem.
I am desperate for a refund but incredibly worried this will not happen anytime soon.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS