SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards The Factory Troubleshooting
updating email address
18/06/2012 - 12:14
is there an option to do this on the site? My old email address has been compromised and i want you guys to contact me through my new address. I didn't see the option on the website.
Toph The Earthbender
26/11/2012 - 19:14
I'm interested to know about that too as I'm going to move in another town pretty soon, and probably gonna change my Internet access provider, which may compel me to change my email address.

Anybody could answer that question?

27/11/2012 - 02:17
Guys I´ll talk to Fonz and see what I can find about that ^^
Make Yourself Heard!!!
27/11/2012 - 02:51
Always contact the support for any question guys :)
Woot! Woot!
02/04/2016 - 21:08
Support does not answer me.
I'm trying to contact someone to solve this, because my current mail account is about to be closed since the provider is changing their terms.
Anyway, would be good to let this option in our settings instead.
09/09/2016 - 06:29
Hello Maxi,

The support answers every message for sure, there is no way to discard messages. Maybe your request was a bit specific and it was put on hold for review, I'll check later today what's going on with your specific case!

Btw, in your profile, if you had posted your ticket while signed-in, there is a section where you can see your past support tickets in case things were going in spam folder.

Thanks
Woot! Woot!
08/10/2018 - 18:48
Oh, dang .. I've just created a separate topic about the exact same thing. Oh well. I'd like to change the email as well!
▄▀▄▀██ MRD ██▀▄▀▄
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS