SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
10% off code didn't do anything
28/03/2017 - 23:53
It's pretty ironic that you posted just now Prezz. I actually ended up using your 10% coupon last night. Thought you would like to know.

@zredgemz
Thanks for the concern. I know they will get it sorted out eventually. I've also been eyeing a set of those cables on ebay recently. Would be much more appealing and easier to set up than the ugly scart mess I've got going on behind the old crt [:P]
28/03/2017 - 23:58
My code did not work last night either and I did not see any button mentioning for me to refresh the page. Can this be fixed please?
29/03/2017 - 00:12
Lol my post got deleted, its a joke you guys!! Spamming is getting out of control, do I did it sarcastically, thanks for using my coupon inqualls!
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
29/03/2017 - 00:13
Matthius when you input the code you have to click on the purple refresh arrow next to the code and it will apply to your order thanks
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
29/03/2017 - 00:23
Any youtube video that mention's Paprium is getting bombed with code's, my hat is off to the winner's of this contest.[:cotcot]
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
29/03/2017 - 01:12
I have already made payment unfortunately.
29/03/2017 - 02:27
Hi There!

For the coupons codes not working, it's been same code for over 5 years and we didn't change anything, very unlikely there is a bug there. We keep monitoring things however in case there would be.

What's likely:
- You don't have javascript (then you would have a warning message on top of this window saying the website cannot perform fully).
- You used the coupon on something different than Limited or Classic edition.
- You didn't wait for the coupon to apply and skipped straight to checkout page.
- Coupon code is invalid.

When you input a coupon, you need to wait a second or so for the price update to apply (if it doesn't, there is even a small refresh button for that purpose).

/files/public/boards/24/couponhowto_801.jpg

----------

One last thing :) When you promote your coupon, originally they are to share with friends, if you share with people you don't know, make sure you don't spam them.

[:P][:P][:P]
Enjoy!
Woot! Woot!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
14%
29/03/2017 - 03:04
I obtained my code through an email since I was a Pier Solar HD Kickstarter backer. There was no instructions on the checkout page instructing me to refresh the page to apply the discount. I do appreciate you spelling it all out for me showing what I should've done but that doesn't really help me since I have already paid. Is there any help that you can give me in this situation?
29/03/2017 - 04:26
 I obtained my code through an email since I was a Pier Solar HD Kickstarter backer. There was no instructions on the checkout page instructing me to refresh the page to apply the discount. I do appreciate you spelling it all out for me showing what I should've done but that doesn't really help me since I have already paid. Is there any help that you can give me in this situation?  

You can contact the costumer service to get this issue sorted. [:cotcot][:cotcot][:cotcot]
Woot! Woot!
29/03/2017 - 17:22
So, in my case it was likely the coupon not applying as I did go through the page quickly to make sure I got the mangas with the copies of the game I ordered. I'd like it retroactively applied, though. I definitely did enter it, and it's kind of odd it needs an extra step to authenticate. I'll keep that in mind for the future, but knowing that doesn't help me with the purchase I already made.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS