SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Can't pre-order
21/07/2017 - 17:06
Fonzie has been gone for a month but i would assume so, he would have already said something if it was not gonna release in September.

When Fonzie is in china he has a hard time getting internet and sending/receiving messages.

This is pretty much par for the course, i expect we should get some communication some time next month. If everything is going according to plan that is.

If we do not hear anything next month i would worry a bit but at the latest, in September something will be said, i am sure of that.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
12/08/2017 - 03:54
Yikes!
So the shop has been broken for the best part of a month...
Without even any acknowledgement of the problem from staff.
13/08/2017 - 01:54
I don't get why everyone is stressing the shop being broken, the order page clearly states "next availability on Sept 16". Watermelon cleaned out their PayPal account in order to purchase what they need for this major release.

Someone decided to ask for a refund. No funds available means PayPal shuts the mother down. A despute means no money in and no money out. Watermelon will now wait until they have a game in hand before resolving the refund despute. Nothing more, nothing less.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
50%
13/08/2017 - 02:01
Thanks for that, i did not want to be the one to say it but when Fonzie returns the store will too.

I assume later this month we will hear something or the beginning of September.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS