SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Classic/Limited Difference. how?
18/07/2017 - 02:24
Hi. I just found out about this game, and I'm really looking forward to it but something is bothering me. I browsed the shop, the board here, looked at that other information thread but found no clear answer.

What is the exact difference between the Classic and the Limited edition(s)?

Here is what I know:
>>>Classic is region free. Limited is not.

>>>Classic comes with a "Neutral" Box design. Limited comes with a traditional box design from the region it's locked.

>>>Both (Limited and Classic) come with 80MEG cartridge, full-colour instruction manual and goodies!

Here is what I don't know (but came up on my search):

>>> What exactly those "goodies" are?

>>> Does limited version comes in Golden shells? or is that only for the "Investors"?

>>> Is the game itself different between Classic and Limited (like extra characters, power ups, extra stages, etc...)

Can anyone help me here? does anyone have the answer for these? I'm just wondering what an extra $30 (and being region locked) would give me.

18/07/2017 - 07:23

>>>Classic is region free. Limited is not.

All versions are region free, the limited edition just has the look of the region.

>>>Classic comes with a "Neutral" Box design. Limited comes with a traditional box design from the region it's locked.
Correct, except with it being locked.

>>>Both (Limited and Classic) come with 80MEG cartridge, full-colour instruction manual and goodies!

Here is what I don't know (but came up on my search):

>>> What exactly those "goodies" are?
Full deta8ls unknown but likely stickers and a poster for the classic and the limited gets more.

>>> Does limited version comes in Golden shells? or is that only for the "Investors"?

The gold shells are only for the few investors that won the contest, i think about 15 only total.

>>> Is the game itself different between Classic and Limited (like extra characters, power ups, extra stages, etc...) Gamewise it is all the same.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
18/07/2017 - 09:16
Would be cool if the limited edition would come in translucent shells. Black shells are kinda boring. I mean those extra 30$ must be good for something, right?
18/07/2017 - 16:18
Well limited does come with more but Fonzie is keeping that a surprise, unless a WM worker wants to spill the beans.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
18/07/2017 - 17:10
Once the limiteds sellout, classic will be the only available option. Reference Pier Solar and check out Paprium's European version.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS