SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Latest beat em ups ??
15/04/2017 - 20:45
What do you guys think in generell about beat em ups .... what are the best ones lately ?? The last beat em up ive played was mother russia bleeds .... well .... it was a good beat em up but something felt wrong ... for me personally it was strange to play a game like this on a ps4 controller. Besides that the gameplay overall was strange something felt just wrong -.-" i really hope paprium is going to be the illest shit after streets of rage 2 maybe better .... people who know about the game are already hyped beyond... i really really really hope [:WM] and paprium can live up to that hype cause some people already saying that paprium is goong to be the holy grail for the sega mega drive and for beat em ups in generell.....
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
15/04/2017 - 23:35
Castle crashers was great, cant remember anitger good recwent one
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
16/04/2017 - 12:35
Dragons crown was pretty good too on the ps3
16/04/2017 - 13:01
Yeah i like vanillaware games, but they feel more like rpgs. Odin sphere, princess crown, and dragons crown play and look the same
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
16/04/2017 - 13:49
Newest one i played was double dragon 4 on ps4, it is pretty fun but do not expect a long game.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
16/04/2017 - 14:34
Streets of Rage Remake!
19/05/2017 - 03:28
Although its a rework I think Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara is a pretty fun beat em up. You can get it on steam and play online with your friends which always makes for a good time. Playing the classics on the original hardware is always my first choice though.
22/05/2017 - 00:25
I liked a game called "Sacred Citadel" for the xbox360. It's long, several characters to choose from, and has some achievements that give the game some replay value.
What you say!!
23/05/2017 - 18:45
I got Coffee Crisis for Genesis/Megadrive, a recent physical cartridge release. Very very very shallow gameplay, not much to it at all.
24/05/2017 - 12:31
@stlpaul oh ive seen that one ....pretty bad and a waste of plastic
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS