BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
<

>
Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium information we know
11/01/2018 - 05:19
I can confirm ALL of what tricker24 said, just from different sources. But wait... there is more. Samsung agreed to release a limited edition vaPorPhone with a built in Paprium/WM app. This vaPorApp™ allows you to monitor Fonzi in his sleep. Just in case he talks more in his horizontal position, and you would like to get the latest news straight from the horse's mouth! Good things are coming your way...
11/01/2018 - 08:31
 thetricker24 - 10/01/2018
Well, I got some news coming from one of the beta tester from france  

I wanted to remain anonymous :(

...the game is now fully completed, should be in our mail boxes next month.
Sega is now thinking about producing some special megadrive-mini hardware for the release, in limited edition with the original YM2612. They got into contact with tulio who btw got back into WM.

Unfortunately fonzi doesn't have any time to give us news because he has to work... WM invested all the investors money in the last trailer. so fonzi recently had to get a "real" job to be able to pay all the different manufacturers from the 100 different factories. He got a promotion in the communication department of Air France, so everything should be okay now.

A new game based on paprium with the same engine should be out in 2019, Yuzo Koshiro accepted to make the whole soundtrack and sega is thinking about editing it as streets of rage 4.

Oh and to apologize... many extra goodies will come with the game, including a mega-poster of the picture fonzi posted on facebook half-naked, for us fans !

Before leaving, I hesitated to disclose this information, being already at the origin of the leak of the name Paprium among other things I did not want to finish my participation on this forum with a new leak but I am also obliged to confirm ALL the information of thetricker24 in spite of my DMCA protection agreement signed with Fonzie after having been chosen as MegaPaprium®™ beta tester "a Mega-CD version" as well as the forthcoming game snes, Orpheus℗ and Alfred© "project N", to know that an agreement with Nin†endo has been passed to be included directly in a future batch of mini-$ne$ for Christmas 2018.

...as a reward for giving you those info, I OFFICIALLY request to [:WM] a golden underwear of the sax guys, XXL size so my big trumpet could fill in. 

Triple XL for me, please.

Goodbye friends.
Des bits, comme s'il en pleuvait, BIT FIGHTER le Jeu !
11/01/2018 - 08:45
If I answered tokay, I told you
I'll put it somewhere very visible to be able to remember everything that has happened
the rest of the news is very positive and hope returns after a long walk in the desert
if the end is near and it is happy we will be all happy because we all put money and illusions
a greeting
La chica se merece algo mas que un cerdo!
11/01/2018 - 09:05
So the game should be out next month but people are still unable to preorder. Hmmmm.... Ok :/
11/01/2018 - 10:37
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/00/00536d9268ae66b090ccd30f3fa270b83851de218147a6e0e4b0a7ab86af7232.jpg
11/01/2018 - 20:02
@Peido
The saying of Clara Morgane "a French philosopher" is true, plus c'est gros, mieux ça passe.
Des bits, comme s'il en pleuvait, BIT FIGHTER le Jeu !
11/01/2018 - 22:26
Ah fuck, just nevermind xD
~ Respect Developers ~
15/01/2018 - 19:12
My patience is running out .... WATERMELON WTF MAN PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND FU.... DO SOMETHING. Months ago we got the information in a month everything is settled with paypal you said we are going to get a little gameplay video as a apologie for your uncommunicative bullshit . And now what ??? Again no fu.... life sign ?? Do you guys really think a short post on facebook with the same fu... apologies and meaningless content every few months is enough ?? You cant treat people who believes in you and your product like that ... this is on the edge og getting shady and i start loosing trust in you guys ... and no i dont want a refund cause i want the fu.... game cause it looks rad ad fuck but everything else surrounding the whole game is whack .... get your shit together and TALK TO US ...involve us .. cause without US you guys couldnt do jack shit ...
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
16/01/2018 - 00:37
[:captain]
16/01/2018 - 05:14
This communication really is horrendous. It's pretty inexcusable.

Of course, the usual suspects are defending this but what else is new?
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
<

>
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS