SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium Hype thread2 the revenge
15/03/2017 - 19:31
I wish i could copy and paste all the cliff notes from the old thread but it is gone at the moment, this is the thread we can use for new news and our excitement about Paprium.

When we get new news i will make an update video but i expect some news once investment is shutdown.

[:cotcot]
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
16/03/2017 - 02:06
http://i.imgur.com/eodGHSx.gif
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
20%
17/03/2017 - 17:20
Anyone notice the Paprium website countdown timer has tacked on about 72+ hours since yesterday. Instead of the timer ending on the 24th it now reads to end on the 27th. The anticipation is excruciating. The hype is real!
17/03/2017 - 17:31
I dunno how to even read that counter, i am thinking about making another Paprium video based on everything we know so far.

I am still debating doing it but i ended up making a My thoughts on Shadowrun and i was debating that as well, so it is likely i will make a video.
17/03/2017 - 18:19
Uhuuuuu lets keep the hype coming people [:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
17/03/2017 - 18:53
Oh trust me the hype here is strong, later tonight i will put together my "What we know so far about Paprium" video and link it here.
17/03/2017 - 19:06
Gonna wait to see it mate, and believe me the hype will wort the result [:P]
Make Yourself Heard!!!
17/03/2017 - 19:34
Decided to make the video now, will be rendering here in a bit.
17/03/2017 - 20:34
I look forward to the content you've accumulated on Project Y zredgemz! Even though we did not get a lot of news over the years I'm actually happy Fonzie and [:WM] decided to keep Paprium's anonymity. I love that nothing has been spoiled and that we are all in for so many great surprises because of this decision. I will say this though, if those who did not get the chance to invest in Paprium have to wait an additional amount of time (like several additional months) for [:WM] to fill non-investor orders I'm going to have a very very very hard time not watching unboxing and gameplay videos on youtube. I truly hope this is not the case. I don't know if I have that kind of willpower.
17/03/2017 - 20:50
We will have preorders for non investor's so do not worry, the builk of the video is done i just need to shoot a section showing off current watermelon products so people who have never heard of watermelon get an idea of their amazing quality.

Edit: Big news the my life in gaming guys will help get the word out on Paprium, i contacted them last night with a whole bunch of other people to help spread the word.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS