FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium Hype thread2 the revenge
17/03/2017 - 21:11
Top work man, let me know when video is done and i'll check it out tonight
There is always PAPRIUM
17/03/2017 - 21:33
Gonna increase to end on the 28th...of December. 2019.
18/03/2017 - 00:04
"What we know about Paprium so far"
Link removed. :\

Lets keep the hype going to release.[:P]
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
60%
18/03/2017 - 00:15
Haha, very funny Feefle. Don't know if this was obvious or not but upon further inspection of the timer it seems that this countdown is in place for the second secret contest drawing which offers as follows:

1st place prize: Special Edition Paprium Sega MegaDrive Signed by [:WM] Plus a First Edition Copy of Paprium cart signed as well.

2nd - 4th place prize: I looked briefly but I believe these entries will receive a First Edition Copy of Paprium cart Signed by [:WM]

So, I don't know if we will actually get any news about Paprium itself on the 28th. I think this countdown is specifically geared towards the time in which the second secret contest ends and when emails are sent out to all who entered to notify the chosen winners.
18/03/2017 - 01:17
We need to know when investment's close and more information about how giving out coupon's work and if they work for non investor people right now.

The coupon's or atleast mine expire in 36 days, does the coupon code i generate work for more then one person or do i have to wait till someone use's it to generate a new code?

Is the expiration date gonna expire before pre-order's open, if not how much time do we have to spread these code's like candy?

Help me help you, Fonzie.[:P]

18/03/2017 - 16:09
What I understand....

Coupons can be used by anyone once pre-orders open. Pre-orders will open on 28th March.

Coupons are unique to each investor and can be used multiple times.

The most coupons shared winners of gold carts will be based on coupons used from opening of pre-orders until 16th April.

These coupons will still have a few days to run and for people to use after 16th April, but they will not count to investor totals for the 5 gold carts.

Just my understanding of the email....likely not (at?) all correct...

FM Towns Fan
18/03/2017 - 16:14
My body is ready, as the kids say.

Been blasting the PY sampler on Soundcloud in preparation for the real deal. As I'm sure you guys will agree, hearing that stuff was a great shot in the arm at a time where my hype really needed it.

All signs point to Paprium having an awesome sound track at the very least!
18/03/2017 - 21:34
At the moment i am busy spreading the word about the game, if we could have someone compile everything we know here or a new thread that would be extremely helpful.

Not too long from now we will have an influx of new user's that will be asking question's about what they can buy, what features the game has,etc. So it would benefit us all to set up a resource for those user's, i would appreciate the help if not i will do a write up thread later tonight and create the information thread.

[:P]
18/03/2017 - 21:56
Oui bah c'est quand même un sacrès micmac cette affaire.
Une vraie usine à gaz, presque personne ne comprend vraiment tout chez les investisseurs alors je n'imagine même pas vu de l'extérieur.[:O]
01/04/2017 - 20:29
Anyone know where i can download the trailer for paprium? The one i downloaded is in pal format and when trying to use it in my video editing software it convert's it and then it has a greenline on the side.

I am trying to use it for a video i am making but if they all end up in pal format my software will just mess it up again.

If not once my current video is done rendering i will see if i can just make a pal format video, maybe that work's.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS