SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards PAPRIUM About the Game
Paprium Hype thread2 the revenge
03/04/2017 - 19:50
I need way more videos of paprium on youtube ... the only ones i can find are all in spanish -.- ive already reached out to john hancock metal jesus reggie and the happy console gamer ....
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
03/04/2017 - 20:00
I reached out to those guy's also, i am sure they know, if they are willing to get the word out is another thing.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
03/04/2017 - 20:32
I've made two vídeos about it, however i'm a small (very, very, veeeeery small...) channel from Brazil (portuguese). One of the videos is like my reactions to the final announcement of the game (about 4 minutes showing the screens and imagens from the press kit).

The seccond about 16 minutes talking about WM, the Game Factory, how the investment worked (the pools, etc...), and everything i've got to know from the foruns (here) and the official pages. for now i've only got about 280 views, and "sold" at least one copy, witch is pretty high for my channel, yet pretty low.

But its true, the game is having small attention in youtube :(

------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: You guys could try talking to PAT The NES Punk, he does an Podcast and post small videos about it on youtube, he usually talk about this kind of projects...
03/04/2017 - 22:53
Made a gameplay video of Pier Solar for the genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeTwg5ulArQ 

It is great that Pier Solar is getting another reprint to come out with Paprium, i have a feeling we are getting another game in the store too.
03/04/2017 - 23:11
 Made a gameplay video of Pier Solar for the genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeTwg5ulArQ 

It is great that Pier Solar is getting another reprint to come out with Paprium, i have a feeling we are getting another game in the store. 

zredgemz me too, i've recorded it yesterday, and i'll be releasing it tomorrow at 11:30 GMT-3.

If anyone that understands portuguese wants to see the videos i've made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpESuTy4eW8 
(Every detail i found about the game until the recording a couple days ago + talking a littel about WaterMelon and the Magical Game Factory)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIzYF1at9xo 
(The Quick Random vídeo i've made out of the HYPE!)

Just to remember, the videos are in Brazilian Portuguese!
10/04/2017 - 14:06
I really hope [:WM] keeps the hype going with new videos pictures interviews and stuff like that ....
Genesis does .... what nintendon't !!!
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
20%
14/04/2017 - 03:26
My replacement MoBo Just arrived today... what a beautiful thing games running at ultra smooth...
And i just remembered i have Pier Solar HD on Steam... as soon as i get a new headset probably i will do some let's plays (maybe lives, if my connection allows)...

I would like more playing it on my mega drive, however my copy is not EP, so, no portuguese, and my videos and public being Brazilians, thats nice...

However being on steam Pier Solar HD is more widely available, and help better keep the WM Hype...

And as i told in other topics, i will do some stuff on Other Beat'em'Ups as a warm up to Paprium at the end of the year... (September + possible delays + Brazilian Costums and Correios = I'm Luky if i get the game by christmas xD)

Let's try keeping the Hype (also remembering some old beat'em'ups help being more centered and honest while talking about Paprium xD)

EDIT: I've just noticed that i also have the soundtrack DLC, and that this have the Mega CD iSO, and i get a question... this iso is the same that was in the old Pier Solar Site (without the extra content of the posterity edition and the physical soundtrack) or this iso have the extras? anyone knows?
14/04/2017 - 04:34
I am not sure, only digital version i own is the wiiu port currently.
18/04/2017 - 18:35
  sickandlegit  

And how did it go?
17/05/2017 - 01:10
We must keep the hype alive, it has been a while but iam back.

While i was not playing starcraft last week and this week i was sending out tweets and email's to various writer's of gaming new site's.

I know it is hard to keep the hype going and trust me, i have been busy doing other thing's in my spare time but Paprium is always on my mind, along with Orpheus and Alfred.

I bought a model one genesis not too long ago and i was blown away by the higher quality of audio i am getting, i have been using my model two i got from my cousin in 1996.

I will never get rid of that system, it was the same system me and my cousin played genesis on growing up, so it definitely has some memories attached to it.

I hope you all have been well, at somepoint i plan on making another Paprium video but i am waiting for more new's.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS