SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards
Boards PAPRIUM Investor's Lounge
So, I just got married!
23/08/2018 - 19:42
When i played Pier Solar for the first time I was living in a small rented flat, no kids and unmarried. Since those last 7 years i've now got 2 children, have our own home and then we got married on saturday.

so many changes in my personal life in that time,

anyway....so the question. How different are you to the person who first invested in Paprium or played a WM game. [:WM][:WM][:cotcot][:wm][:wm]
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
80%
24/08/2018 - 17:24
I've moved house and got a cat since investing, other than that not much has changed. But from my cat's perspective, it's like half of her life!

Congratulations, by the way! :D
28/08/2018 - 20:15
A guy from sega 16 saw my idea here, and stole it and asked the question himself on sega 16. its had a few interesting relies on there.
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
30/08/2018 - 15:44
Congratulations!

In that time I've got married, built a house, had three kids, rescued a dog from the pound, achieved management status at my work, completed the PAL Dreamcast collection and restored a Dreamcast display kiosk to name but a few.
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
30/08/2018 - 21:07
I hate your productiveness. You shame me [:cotcot][:cotcot][:cotcot] haha
THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE
01/09/2018 - 21:43
Pour ma part, je viens de terminer une partie de Cluedo commencée en novembre 2012 avec ma femme après une rediffusion de Derrick, le fameux épisode qui a nécessité un cascadeur, quand derrick prend les escaliers en imitant Macron.

(ps) : C'était le colonel Moutarde se tuant dans la salle à manger en voulant monter un meuble Ikea avec un kit Dremel.
Toujours prêt à mettre le paquet !
Woot! The message above has an outstanding like-o-ratio of:
20%
04/09/2018 - 01:15
Ha, interesting thread. Well let's see, I've gone through two jobs, latest one I am quite happy with. We are also building a house now and should be moving in November, had three more children (up to four now) and our youngest daughter is named Alina ;-). Bought a boat two and a half years ago and as I continue to wait for Paprium I feel now is a good time for a second play through of Pier Solar. Can't decide if I should play the HD version or emulate the ROM as I don't think I want to bust out the genesis before moving. I've played a lot of classic and modern games (mostly turn based and action JRPGs) and Pier Solar is an amazing masterpiece. I really hope Fonzie gets the help he needs to finish this beat 'em up style modern classic once and for all.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.
BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS