SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards Pier Solar About the Game
Pier Solar SWITCH
22/03/2017 - 02:50
So there is a chance? Well if this were to happen i would buy it but if it did i would hope Paprium would follow up with local wireless coop sometime in the future. Obviously All other project's first.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
28/03/2017 - 03:27
Prezz your mention of hiring tulio to do a switch port is actually a really great idea. Im sure 2dream would be able to handle a port. They did great with ghost blade HD.
秘密? どのような秘密のプロジェクトですか?
28/03/2017 - 03:58
Speaking of Tulio i need to send a message to support for him.
28/03/2017 - 06:07
Check KS newsletter.
Most annoying fanboy ever
28/03/2017 - 07:10
Sweet free android version for KS backer's. [:P]
27/01/2018 - 11:04
Since I've just got a Switch, it would be really cool to play PS on that. I don't see it happening, but sure I'd love to buy a little Switch cart with Pier Solar on it (also Paprium :D).
27/01/2018 - 15:52
Ping Limited Run?
Most annoying fanboy ever
03/03/2018 - 23:08
I'm all for a Switch port and I don't even own a Switch lol. A Switch port should be pretty straightforward and simple, it's not like having to work with the PS3 and it's horrendous split RAM pool or overly complex cpu (good gravy the PS3 was so badly designed).

Would also give Watermelon a chance to maybe add or tweak some things about the game. The last patch the game received improved it tremendously. The only thing that really needs to be done imo would be a better inventory and character status menu, as it is it's just kind of a mess to look at and go through.

A Switch port would also be a great way for Watermelon to make some extra money by doing a limited edition physical release. Doing a Switch/PS4 physical limited edition print through either LimitedRunGames or EastAsiaSoft would easily give Watermelon tens of thousands of dollars more in sales and help them with future projects including Paprium.

Indie games have been selling great on the Switch and indie fans tend to love jrpgs. Just something to think about =)
18/08/2018 - 20:48
I would love see a Nintendo Switch Version I can play on the go to. :P
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS