SIGN-IN  /  REGISTER    MY ORDER (0)      ENGLISH  
BLOGS
BOARDS
FACTORY  &  SHOP
Boards

Boards Pier Solar About the Game
Sold Out For Good?
09/05/2017 - 20:28
I am also fruitlessly looking for a Pier Solar strategy guide. If anybody has one in stock from a legit distributor, and asking price, please let me know. Thank you. [:/]
10/05/2017 - 11:48
Hi retep1, unfortunately I don't know anyone in America that has any for sale but I do know that they show up from time to time on Amazon.com.
It is unlikely that you will find one at the original retail price as the book is now sold out and out of print so it's value has been steadily increasing. You may get lucky with an ebay purchase though or by asking if anyone in this forum has a spare copy for sale. I have a spare but to post to America would cost a lot because of it's weight.
Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something.
10/05/2017 - 17:55
Thanks for the advice. Does anyone have any idea when watermelon will start selling them again?[:/] I live in USA, California so I am discovering shipping would be pricey. Man, that book must weigh as much as a boulder! XD
15/05/2017 - 08:32
I'm also looking for the strategy guide AND JPN Megadrive version of the game...missed out on it [:O]

I'm in The Netherlands
Hello!
30/05/2017 - 00:02
I now wish i bought a second copy of the guide, i think the store will start having stock at the same time as Paprium start's to ship out.

The guide and soundtrack are out of print so for now we can only expect the reprinting of Pier Solar and Papi Commando.
Fight the future, with the power of your Dreamcast.
You may want to sign-in or register to reply to this message.

BLANK CONTENT

FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
PORTUGUÊS
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filter: OFF
OPTIONS