ENTRAR  /  CADASTRO    MEU CARRINHO (0)    PORTUGUÊS
BLOGS
FÓRUM
FÁBRICA  &  LOJA
Mural

Mural PAPRIUM Sobre o Jogo
1 month until release! 
23/08/2017 - 18:32
I've bought Pier Solar and it arrived here somehow XD I also don't remind adding an address, but I have it.
rogper
23/08/2017 - 21:28
I strongly doubt people will ask for a refund, because I remember so many people got up on their soap boxes and claimed they wouldn't give [:WM] a dime until there was a game being shipped. However, [:WM] did a preorder and the Manga sold out. The EU version sold out.

But there was no game... it was only the preorder. So either the game got promoted like you wouldn't believe or a lot of people ate their words and gave [:WM] another dime.

Me... I paid for Pier Solar. The game arrived. I played and enjoyed the game. I did my research [:WM] never honors their release dates. However, they produce a high quality product. Will I be disappointed come September if the game gets pushed back, yes of course. Surprised? No, not in the least.
Don't forget my royalties if you quote or use my suggestions.
24/08/2017 - 13:15
I'm debating if I wanna get an RGB modded genesis for the game or if they will use lots of effects with dithering and other things that require color blending of a composite signal. For sure know I'm playing it on a 4:3 crt though. I'm hyped. I have all the official watermelon made games. Not all their published stuff though as it sells out to quickly.
秘密? どのような秘密のプロジェクトですか?
24/08/2017 - 20:33
Genesis already comes RGB ready, just get the correct scart cables and or converter if needed
31/08/2017 - 06:36
17 days now (no delay is confirmed officially, so...).

I'm Mega-Hyped, watched the trailer like a hundred times, and can't wait to read the manga and plug the Grandstick III!!!

I remember some guys here were talking about building a dedicated arcade cabinet for Paprium, which should be the ideal way of playing this.
01/09/2017 - 20:29
See on a comment on Facebook :

The update is under translation to allow everyone to understand. Coming on Monday morning. thanks for your patience ! 

But which monday of which month and which year? :p
01/09/2017 - 21:08
So why does it take such a herculean effort, for watermelon games to share a simple update on things, that they have to schedule it?
01/09/2017 - 23:41
You have to schedule a 3 day translation just to say delay in35 different languages?! Write it in English everybody will understand
USE code 298911 5% Discount Coupon on any product at Checkout
02/09/2017 - 06:58
All is Complicated with WM.... we need to stop to search Reasons....
Dreamcast Power !
02/09/2017 - 07:00
[:WM] are kings of slow motion! But Paprium will be worth the wait.
Faça login ou cadastre-se para responder a esta mensagem.

BLANK CONTENT

ENGLISH  
FRANÇAIS
ESPAÑOL
  DEUTSCH  
日本語
Filtrar: OFF
OPÇÕES